Ban System is a joke

LoanWolf

This is just a post for those who think NCSofts ban system does anything.  2 weeks ago I made a third account to level to 20 so I can get an additional halloween box.  I was playing the third account, other two accounts in shops, and was farming spiders for some side adena.  During this time I was watching the first 2 episodes of the Sabrina the Teenage witch show.  Im a grown ass 30 year old man, and knew that this show was not for me, but alas I continued to watch.   At level 18 I was kicked and account locked.  I messaged appeals and they said We checked our logs and your were 100% using a third party program.  I reply, are you kidding me?  They researched again, and again found this account to break the terms of service for a third party program.  

Keep in mind, there are no third party programs on my computer.  I wasn't streaming with OBS at the time.  Its possible I could have missed a captcha but that shouldnt result in a ban.  Other two accounts have never had any issues, one is level 50 and the other is level 26.  

The recent ban wave was right around the time the new season of Sabrina debuted on Netflix.  If you do not want your account to be banned, please refrain from watching this show.  Its not worth it.  

16 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

This is just a post for those who think NCSofts ban system does anything.  2 weeks ago I made a third account to level to 20 so I can get an additional halloween box.  I was playing the third account, other two accounts in shops, and was farming spiders for some side adena.  During this time I was watching the first 2 episodes of the Sabrina the Teenage witch show.  Im a grown ass 30 year old man, and knew that this show was not for me, but alas I continued to watch.   At level 18 I was kicked and account locked.  I messaged appeals and they said We checked our logs and your were 100% using a third party program.  I reply, are you kidding me?  They researched again, and again found this account to break the terms of service for a third party program.  

Keep in mind, there are no third party programs on my computer.  I wasn't streaming with OBS at the time.  Its possible I could have missed a captcha but that shouldnt result in a ban.  Other two accounts have never had any issues, one is level 50 and the other is level 26.  

The recent ban wave was right around the time the new season of Sabrina debuted on Netflix.  If you do not want your account to be banned, please refrain from watching this show.  Its not worth it.  

Hahahahahaha, You must to be kidding Us right?

Archived