Is it possible to build a wall like tanker ?

PhoenixKnight

Hi guys, I m about to choose 2nd profession on my human knight.

Actually I don't like DA since %99.9 of tanks are DA. And its a hybrid class of DD and Tanker. I love pure tanking. Don't give a $h1t about killing something. So I'm planning to go as Paladin. In older chronicles, I mean H5, Gracia etc. paladin was like immortal. It was really hard to kill. Is it same here ? Is it possible to build a tank like WALL ? Most of ppl suggests to play DA but as I pointed before I don't give a $h1t about killing. My only purpose is staying alive on battlefield.

6 hours ago, PhoenixKnight said:

Hi guys, I m about to choose 2nd profession on my human knight.

Actually I don't like DA since %99.9 of tanks are DA. And its a hybrid class of DD and Tanker. I love pure tanking. Don't give a $h1t about killing something. So I'm planning to go as Paladin. In older chronicles, I mean H5, Gracia etc. paladin was like immortal. It was really hard to kill. Is it same here ? Is it possible to build a tank like WALL ? Most of ppl suggests to play DA but as I pointed before I don't give a $h1t about killing. My only purpose is staying alive on battlefield.

Hi.

First paladin and dark avenger are the same as tank. Have the same defensive skills. The only skill that paladin have as more "defensive" is holy armor that really gives is not noticiable outside some undead hunting and even then is barely noticiable...
Both have the same majesty, both have the same heavy armor mastery, both have the same shield mastery, both have the same reflect arrow.
Paladin due has a self buff that boost some stat for 1 min and can be use when his hp is down. Will be the only true bit more tanky skill he has.
The difference are that paladin can heal himself and others  due sacrifice or holy blessing, one using own HP as cost the other using MP at cost. Both are very expensive to use, so as a support class role it may have some use, but for most scenarios tank should be tanking and not healing others....
On the other hand DA has 2 power tools, one is the panther that allow you to hunt a lot bether and also be a lot more usefull to any party that requires tanking + damage.  The other is horror, one of the best debuff on game, land rate is very good, 7 sec fear with 5 sec cooldown. Awesome for pvp / pve crowd control. 

If you want the best defensive tank go asTEMPLE KNIGHT. he do has more tanky. First has aegis, allowing to block 360. second has guard stance that boost block chance and pdef by quit a bit. And has very decent CON.

Due to +5 max boost to stat Dark elf, having aegis, will always block a crap, unlike light elf that can be near 100% block chance with stat and be on 100% with guard stance. 
So if you want to be the ultimate wall go Temple Knight, get a +6 armor to boost mp regen and have  on your guard stance and shield fortress when you reach lvl 64++ xD

Archived