What Ncsoft are planing to do with all these bots?

Please do not pretend its not main problem of server , if you blind go check around map locations and maybe you will stop being blind and stupid , how long will take bots to take over Cruma Aligator Dragon valley Loa? and other main spots of farm is sad to farm 6-10h a day and see full of parties non stop farmin 24/7 , now on kill we dont drop items where could be best value to get bots atleast something extra by killing them with train of mobs , or pk them and clean fast but with this pk system how i should fight ? when to my spot coming bot partie ? i must to leave? if i pk them they coming in 5min and continue to farm ? 

(The names i report for 100% bot i save nicks on macro to pm them they still all in the game) 2 weeks old 3 weeks old so where is those "massive ban waves" ? @Juji  Or someone answer what is your plan to deal with it ? 

4 minutes ago, PleaseDealWithBots said:

Please do not pretend its not main problem of server , if you blind go check around map locations and maybe you will stop being blind and stupid , how long will take bots to take over Cruma Aligator Dragon valley Loa? and other main spots of farm is sad to farm 6-10h a day and see full of parties non stop farmin 24/7 , now on kill we dont drop items where could be best value to get bots atleast something extra by killing them with train of mobs , or pk them and clean fast but with this pk system how i should fight ? when to my spot coming bot partie ? i must to leave? if i pk them they coming in 5min and continue to farm ? 

(The names i report for 100% bot i save nicks on macro to pm them they still all in the game) 2 weeks old 3 weeks old so where is those "massive ban waves" ? @Juji  Or someone answer what is your plan to deal with it ? 

They'll do nothing. But, they will keep banning people for things like 'suspicious payments' etc. 

7 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

They'll do nothing. But, they will keep banning people for things like 'suspicious payments' etc. 

This is far more accurate than many people know.  In short the last ban wave confused many in the botting community. As it got more casual players than actual bots/RMT.

Archived