dwarven recipes

WaterboyQQ

how about making more ways to get basic mat upgrade recipes i know there is a stupidly long hb quest and they do drop extreamly rare with L2 na nerfed drop rate. how about putting them in a event or l2 store cause it sux they are impossible to get.  its not items that will change balance of server but the fact they are so rare the only time i ever see them in AH for over 1-2 bill.

2 hours ago, WaterboyQQ said:

how about making more ways to get basic mat upgrade recipes i know there is a stupidly long hb quest and they do drop extreamly rare with L2 na nerfed drop rate. how about putting them in a event or l2 store cause it sux they are impossible to get.  its not items that will change balance of server but the fact they are so rare the only time i ever see them in AH for over 1-2 bill.

I don't think you are even talking about the Rare ones, I think you're talking about the level 3 to level 4 mats, which no, are not game breaking. The actual RARE ones are the level 4 to level 5 ones. They are rare for a very good reason. The only thing you use level 5 mats for is dragon weapons, and those are definitely game breaking. The HB is very long and stupid I would agree there, but in order to make it in this game, you have either spend a lot, or spend a lot of time, there is no quick easy way. I did the HB quest doing 3 quests a day for almost a YEAR to get 1 upgrade rec from level 4 to 5. A YEAR. So I feel your pain, but I don't feel sorry for you.

On 11/16/2018 at 6:35 PM, Auburn said:

I don't think you are even talking about the Rare ones, I think you're talking about the level 3 to level 4 mats, which no, are not game breaking. The actual RARE ones are the level 4 to level 5 ones. They are rare for a very good reason. The only thing you use level 5 mats for is dragon weapons, and those are definitely game breaking. The HB is very long and stupid I would agree there, but in order to make it in this game, you have either spend a lot, or spend a lot of time, there is no quick easy way. I did the HB quest doing 3 quests a day for almost a YEAR to get 1 upgrade rec from level 4 to 5. A YEAR. So I feel your pain, but I don't feel sorry for you.

yes i was talking about most of the 2-3 3-4 recipes but 4-5 recipes are pretty usless every top clan has at least 1 dwarf with it and thats all they need the hard part of the dragon weapon is farming the claws..  i dont see a random person not in top clan getting there hands on 50+ claws

Archived