Suggestions: PvE and PvP systems

Lucci

First of all, I am sorry because my Engilsh is a bit bad. I think the game should change because without a stable ndividual economy it is impossible to progress in the game. I post  here some suggestions:

Note: This will not make the game less hardcore if we bear in mind that right now it is not as hardcore as the original. Adapting the game to the free time is essential today

PVE

• Increase the adena drop by 20% The adena is fine to supply the expenditure of SS but it's insufficiente when we want to save money, go PvP or do Daily Quests.
  • No more mechanics AFKs in events, included the fishing system. There are minigames to evoid this AFKs. Morever, the fishing become useless over lvl 25. Redesigning the fishing system is a good oportunity to have funny mechanics.
  • Instances for clans. Without catatombs, it's necessary a farming place for clans . I think that is important that the clans are going to start to colaborate together (incomplete party) and this way, they can consolidate. This could be possible with a hunt weekly/daily quest in a instance dungeon.
  • Save Daily Quests. Designing a few specific daily quest to save some the money. For example, 3 linked quest whose rewards increase. About 40 min the duration each one: 30k, 60k, 120k. This will allow casual players earn enough for other daily quest and the farmer players earn for themselves. 
  • Events of zone. To be an official server, there are very few events that are worked with depth. For example, Elite Mobs in zones where there are many people with special rewards. Events in the cities.

PVP

• It isn`t sure to leave the clan during a fight of War. If you leave the clan in combat, you will have pink names for all. This is way you can kill to someone who wants to become you in PK.
  • In a battle (War) between clans, the others (no-ally) couldn't see your names in pink. This is way, the War only involves the member's War. The allies clans can see your pink name.
  • Increase slightly the time to do restart after a combat.

(In my case) Things that affect directly me:

• Increase the amount of mobs (Rotting Trees) in Sea of Spore and other places. I am Necro and with 5 lvls there (and more time because I'm not levening up), i don't get yet any sbs: cdl from Rotting Tree. Furthermore, the tree spaw very separated and fews spots for the amount of people there. It isn't neccesary increase the drop sbs. The adena in Sea of Spore + the expense of daily quest dont allow me save money to buy that spellbook. 

That's all, thanks for reading. I hope that it can help to devs to improve the game. I send greetings. Bye

I have played this game previously. I know that the hardcores intransigents players wouldn't want any change, NEVER. Okay. When there are 300 real players then this server will close or we will cried. You have to learn to give so that all can find new ways to improve the game. 

An example, i have always been able to save some money to buy part of a equipament or materials to crafting something in others versions of this game.(Not all equipament or a full weapon) until grade B. In this way it's impossible with this rate of adena for the mayority of players (no-bots). If i can buy something then there is market and the adena flows. And the crafting has sense. I don't see that my saves increase significantly. I think that we confuse nostalgia with a bad design. 

Archived