Dyes for SK !!!

Caliburn

SK is the new class i just try in this game, so need some advices about dyes for SK. i look for some informations on web and got a option : +CON -STR / +DEX -STR / +WIT -INT and im playing in a party. Anyone can tell me more information about dyes for party style because almost get STR for solo.  Tks alot !!!!

DEX slightly speeds your cubics attack rate up as your own ATK rate is what determines cubic attack rate, helps you run a little faster, crit ever so slightly more.

INT helps curses land more often and Hex is one of your strongest leveling tools for solo.

CON is the most important stat for PvP /Raid Boss as it helps with hp pool and block rates. ( It used to be important to avoid stun land rates but CON no longer affects that)

STR can be good to get if you solo xp/farm a lot.

I'm not sure how beneficial sacrificing INT for WIT is TBH, SK late game is basically a mage/tank hybrid there are definitely some benefits to be seen from it, but you'd also be lowering the chance to land curses such as Hex and the land rate of Lightning Strike which are some of your most powerful all around abilities.

Maybe there is someone here who is very experienced with the pros vs cons of this dye who could better answer the question for you.

Based on looking at returns, statistically of dyes, looking at values on L2Calc and my personal experience I would say:

+STR -CON if you're solo leveling with a PP box (Note that the returns on +4STR -5CON are not anything incredibly significant and are simply something for a solo PvEing min/maxer to take in mind.)

+CON -STR If you're tanking for your clan/ PVPing (Keep in mind +5 is the max stat values you can obtain and that you will eventually want to obtain Doom armor which gives +3CON -3STR)

Upon further investigation the +4WIT and -5INT dye is popular to speed up cubic attack rates as they have their own personal m.atk modifier which means the land rate goes unaffected from the loss of INT. So both melee atk spd and magic atk spd affect cubic attack rate.

In my opinion, don't touch dyes for SK. I played one for years and started a new one on classic.  I feel like its already a well balanced class and since you are a tank/mage/debuffer, messing with one stat to boost one area, you only hinder other skills.  Just because you have the option to use dyes, its not always necessary. Just my thoughts ☺

Archived