The STORY OF FAMOZON & The SUPER BEAR

HiccUps

TRUTH BE KNOWN, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FAMOZON & THE SUPER BEAR.

If any store wants to have and/or entice BEAR BUYERS (or fake ones if the BEARS don't exist in the first place), and if the theoretical STORE saw a downturn in these non-existent, possibly fictitious BEAR MARKET BUYERS, what might be something a non-existent STORE might do that is not beyond their control?

1. If BEAR ITEMS existed, maybe ALL SUCH ITEMS SHOULD BE IN a fictitious ONLINE STORE all the time - 24/7 & 365 days a year - that is, until a leap year occurred , if in fact that is not just speculation either of the changing BEAR CALENDER.

Could you imagine a mass multi-client store like Famozon only selling WIDGITS for the next 30 days. I bet Famozon would SELL A LOT MORE OVERALL & MAKE MORE MONEY IF THEY HAD A FULLY COMPREHENSIVE ON_LINE BEAR & BEAR ACCESSORY STORE. NOBODY WANTS WIDGITS......BUT......You could get teddy bears, houses, BEAR toe nail clippers, BEAR HULA COSTUMES - my goodness, you could have the MOST AWESOME TEDDYBEAR EVER if a store like Famozon sold all items to make a SUPER BEAR!

2. NEW people, if people really exist, could buy the SUPER BEAR

IMAGINE SUCH A PLACE ======> BEAR SUPER WORLD ADVENTURE STORE

A PLACE where you can BUY BEARS AND ALL BEAR ACCESORIES ALL YEAR ROUND and not wait for 2 years for the missed BEAR ACCESORY to come back again - BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW, IF BEAR BUYERS REALLY DO EXIST, THEY ARE FICKLE AND IN TODAYS 'WANT IT NOW' BEAR CRAZE, PEOPLE WON'T STICK AROUND - WHICH WOULD LEAVE ALL THE OTHER BEAR OWNERS WITH LESS FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH AND SHOW OFF THEIR SUPER BEARS TO!

PS. IF BEAR SUPER WORLD ADVENTURE STORE REALLY EXISTED, I BET THE OWNERS WOULD LIKE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE MORE PAW MONEY & MAYBE EVEN RESPOND TO DEDICATED BEAR BUYERS BECAUSE SUPER BEAR OWNERS REALLY ARE KIND AT HEART.

SINCE THIS WAS A DREAM AND 'BEAR SUPER WORLD ADVENTURE STORE' IS NOT REALITY, THIS WILL BE A 1-TIME (and last) POST. THE SAD CONCLUSION WAS THAT I ALSO HAD A NIGHTMARE THAT SOME MEAN (fictitious) BEAR MANUFACTURER FROM FAMOZON SCOLDED ME WHEN I CALLED IT A "BEER".

So back to drinking beer - think it really was the most relevant/subconscious part of the story anyway. O.o

Archived