Will we get Kamael and Ertheia for Classic?

Saya

Classic does not mean unchanging.  Classic will continue to evolve as it is regularly updated.  So long as they don't make the GOD mistake again or saturate the game with instances, there is really nothing wrong with adding new classes.  Those classes already have their own starter areas.  I suspect that is a long way off, however.  

10 hours ago, Grimblee said:

I don't mind Kamaels or wathever but I sure hope they'll never add the 4th class transfer D:

Like seeing the Doombringer being mingled together with the Duelist or the Titan make me wanna cry blood.

I agree.  They might well figure out a way to do a different 4th class transfer with 31 truly different classes maintained.  I don't know if they'll put enough resources into the game to actually do it, but they surely could.

11 hours ago, Lawman said:

I agree.  They might well figure out a way to do a different 4th class transfer with 31 truly different classes maintained.  I don't know if they'll put enough resources into the game to actually do it, but they surely could.

You know, that idea of regrouping classes is purely a money issue.

Less different skills means less work balancing everything out whenever you add new skills, etc.

This also means you need less people to do it.

Less time, less people, more money.

But it kills the game because we plays this game for the variety of classes, we don't have a system here that allow to modify how your skills works like WoW, TESO or other mmos, here the only way to have a different gameplay is to play a different class. So concentrating them is killing the game imho.

But I think they understood it, you just need to see how the LIVE servers are empty and those classic ones are full xD

On 11/27/2018 at 2:55 PM, Grimblee said:

I don't mind Kamaels or wathever but I sure hope they'll never add the 4th class transfer D:

Like seeing the Doombringer being mingled together with the Duelist or the Titan make me wanna cry blood.

They won't add 4th class transfer, because then it's essentially another GoD.

Even if they did add it though, do you think you would reach 85lvl with these rates in your lifespan?

Archived