L2 Classic, is really a classic? please tell me

SetSail

When I saw the announcements of classic l2 a month ago it immediately came to mind C4, the chronicle par excellence of this game, you know, maximum lvl 78, antharas, baium, valakas, etc ...

But I was seeing that the maximum level will be 85, skills such as light vortex do not exist, that will put the layers, the spaces for buff / songs / dances are like in kamael and they even told me that they will put the boss raid of the last chronicles (this last it seems serious to me and I would like to be clarified)

I do not know about you but for me this is more like a l2 mix than l2 classic and I think ... why repeat the story? They already killed the game once, and want to repeat the process? Do you want to see how the "classic" server reaches its peak in the first year of life and then see how it breaks down through the updates?

If right now you go to YouTube and watch videos of l2 they all say in their comments: "RIP l2, come back C4"

Anyway, I do not pretend to convince anyone, I just would like to know with certainty that they will be implementing and not, so as not to lose more time playing this

18 hours ago, SetSail said:

When I saw the announcements of classic l2 a month ago it immediately came to mind C4, the chronicle par excellence of this game, you know, maximum lvl 78, antharas, baium, valakas, etc ...

But I was seeing that the maximum level will be 85, skills such as light vortex do not exist, that will put the layers, the spaces for buff / songs / dances are like in kamael and they even told me that they will put the boss raid of the last chronicles (this last it seems serious to me and I would like to be clarified)

I do not know about you but for me this is more like a l2 mix than l2 classic and I think ... why repeat the story? They already killed the game once, and want to repeat the process? Do you want to see how the "classic" server reaches its peak in the first year of life and then see how it breaks down through the updates?

If right now you go to YouTube and watch videos of l2 they all say in their comments: "RIP l2, come back C4"

Anyway, I do not pretend to convince anyone, I just would like to know with certainty that they will be implementing and not, so as not to lose more time playing this

do u realize l2classic is another game version? just like l2chronicle 1-4 etc ???????
 they will add tezza and S grade in future.   Ru servers are up from 3-4 years and Antharas (real antharas not instanced)  havent been killed yet. So i assume we gonna wait years for Valakas.

also c4 or the golden era u talking about had super broken mechanics and disbalance. only because l2 was really popular back then doesnt mean C4 is best.  Actually c4>interlude/early kamael are the worst and most non balanced chronicles.

C4 marks the ultimate failure in the history of L2, failing to stick with the things that made L2 great, but what could you expect after most of key people left the project. Things only went worse since then, by introducing random features that make no sense like Dinosaurs to the game.

Let's see what was added in C4, among other things:

• Formal wear quests - to obtain an extraordinarily expensive item that is literally useless
  • Echo crystals
  • Common craft (pathetic system)
  • Fishing (for common craft)
  • Cosmetic-only hair accessories (as the reason why fish and cc)
  • Baby pets (primarily to nerf SE/EE)
  • Skill enchanting with obvious OP enchant paths
  • 3rd class, but for no reason other than to make sure level 75- chars become significantly weaker in PvP than 76+. Very few and very expensive (both SP and MP wise) active skills, but specifically PvP-oriented passives like Wisdom, Health, etc.

Archived