/attack bugged since some weeks

LeoLcm

Hello,

me and some other people have the following issue since some weeks and its really really annoying =D so Example: When i fight against 2 monsters and i killed the first one, i use /targetnext or mouseclick to select the second monster as my target. This works as intended. Then i press /attack button. And many times this is working wrong. Instead of just attacking the targeted Monster he switches back to the last target - the dead monster . Then i switch back to the monster that is still alive , press /attack button. and gg. he switches back to dead target again. sometimes this happens 1 time in a row. and today it was 6 times in a row. so i was just doing nothing for all this time. just switching targets back and forwards. not one single attack ;D . SO: i think the /attack actionbutton is bugged. 

Maybe i just have to use a repair file or similar to fix this?

I need help with this please. Makes me really rage when it happens.

Thank u :) 

23 hours ago, LeoLcm said:

Hello,

me and some other people have the following issue since some weeks and its really really annoying =D so Example: When i fight against 2 monsters and i killed the first one, i use /targetnext or mouseclick to select the second monster as my target. This works as intended. Then i press /attack button. And many times this is working wrong. Instead of just attacking the targeted Monster he switches back to the last target - the dead monster . Then i switch back to the monster that is still alive , press /attack button. and gg. he switches back to dead target again. sometimes this happens 1 time in a row. and today it was 6 times in a row. so i was just doing nothing for all this time. just switching targets back and forwards. not one single attack ;D . SO: i think the /attack actionbutton is bugged. 

Maybe i just have to use a repair file or similar to fix this?

I need help with this please. Makes me really rage when it happens.

Thank u :) 

This might be the issue when you are spamming the attack button while changing targets.  The client gets confused and brings you back to your last target.  It's worse at higher latencies.  Since I changed to Fiber I no longer have this bug.  I'm guessing you are > 100 ping to the server, so you have to allow for that time-window before hitting attack on a new target.

Not exactly a bug, more like lag :P

Everyone is incorrect in this thread. This issue has existed for years and is a client problem. Reducing or increasing your ping will not help at all, however less spamming the command will.

The best choice for now is to avoid mouse targeting (or, if that is not possible, then open with a skill). If you use /next (prev) target ONLY, you can immediately spam /attack even with 350+ ping and there will be no target jumping.

Archived