Transfers?

SOiL

Well, just wondering when the transfers will open cause I guess we made a mistake joining TI instead of Giran. In TI there are just bots and PVE nothing more, a BRZERG farming all day all RB's and there's noone that wanna fight them. We can't just leave our chars there which we spend few money for VIP 3-4 and start new ones.
So any admin may answer if there will be transfer in near future?

Your first instinct when you do not like the climate of a server is to transfer off of it?  What exactly is preventing you from forming an alliance to contest the BR's?  I'm sure there are many like minded people on talking island that would rally to this but it might be required that you step out of your comfort zone and exercise a little leadership. 

Unless you just give up when things get tough in which case I don't think lineage 2 is the right game for you, regardless of the server. 

19 hours ago, muffler said:

Your first instinct when you do not like the climate of a server is to transfer off of it?  What exactly is preventing you from forming an alliance to contest the BR's?  I'm sure there are many like minded people on talking island that would rally to this but it might be required that you step out of your comfort zone and exercise a little leadership. 

Unless you just give up when things get tough in which case I don't think lineage 2 is the right game for you, regardless of the server. 

Cause I've been in a leadership with 200+ people same as the enemy side was, it's not that easy as you imagine especially in a server full of BR's, you have to be there 24/7, no thanks.

Archived