Evasion broke

Kid

I have searched the forums and could not find any past patch notes about evasion, or if there is any future patch notes on fixing evasion.. As of now, light armor evasion is broke. I see daggers in heavy armor with shields, if that does not tell you something is wrong then iddkkkkk.. Any update on this ?

Evasion works as intended. The higher the evasion the higher the chance to dodge auto attack. No skill dodge unless ue is activated. And doesn't work against mobs. So it's better to go for heavy and shield, for mobs 100% some daggers go bw light for pvp. AFAIK there is no changes to evasion in future versions yet. However this is how evasion works in classic versions so no, it's not broken, just a weak stat.

I remember back in the day we could Evasion tack on daggers, just not the case in this version. Evasion is working as intended like the post above states. Its just not really a factor to consider in this version of l2. Sucks for daggers at the moment, but they will have their time to shine later on. (But not for evasion reasons XD) 

Archived