Dagger oe d vs c

Mishan

Hi, there are many ppl which using D dagger +++ like cursed maingauche, ofc weapon bleed is nice feature but:
OverEnchanted D grade dagger vs C grade dagger (the same p. attack) - which will have better blows dmg? Is there any difference?
I heard that grade of dagger giving better dmg of blows. Can someone confirm it?

54 minutes ago, Mishan said:

Hi, there are many ppl which using D dagger +++ like cursed maingauche, ofc weapon bleed is nice feature but:
OverEnchanted D grade dagger vs C grade dagger (the same p. attack) - which will have better blows dmg? Is there any difference?
I heard that grade of dagger giving better dmg of blows. Can someone confirm it?

the only difference is %bonus dmg of shots ( which is not that big)  i doubt the difference in blows dmg will be noticeable
also SSD is 9a while SSC is 17 :P

1 hour ago, Mishan said:

How about soulshots of different grade dmg? How many % of dmg giving SSD and how many SSC? I didnt found any info about it.

the +++ weapon get bonus shot dmg.
shot dmg overall its all the same doesnt matter the grade
soul shot = 100% bonus dmg
spiritshot = 50% bonus dmg
blessed spiritshot =100% bonus dmg

On 12/14/2018 at 11:20 AM, Mishan said:

hmm... i thought that grade of shot matter a lot...
WTB Test server... !

Why would it matter?

Scaling would be ridiculous.

Purpose of Shots being different grades is for a somewhat more diverse economy.
A sense of progression with crafters
Adena sink per lvl

Soulshot are not increasing damage depending on their grade. Soulshot will increase ur damage by 100%.
OEing Cursed maingauche is a usefull thing to do if you can get as close as possible to any high-top C dagger in terms of p.atk since most of the time you will auto attack but you'll also trigger bleed. 
Since p.atk is not influencing damage on dagger, difference between blows with Cursed and Crystal dagger is close to 0. If you stab 1000 with Cursed you may stab 1010 with Crystal, maybe. 
OEing D, however, will now unlock a boost on SS' damages...it means that if you get stab with +7 D grade vs +0 C grade, the +7 D grade will probably hit harder than a C. 

Archived