i need help

KroserDog

Good morning, I wanted to tell you the problem I have, a few days ago I made a PK for killing a bot, after that a monster killed me and dropped my dagger (the one they give you with the quest of aweaking) the problem is that I only play I have no acquaintance in the game and I have no clan, I would like to know if someone has a dagger that they do not use to be able to give me
send message to the support but they said they can not do anything, even if it is the dagger that gives the game, I really do not want to stop playing but I do not have other characters or the gold to buy it.
If someone can help me, my character is KroserDog

You can join your fellow cry babies in the post below about truffle or make a post about the openings of lineage2crybabies server ncwest . And simply post in there qq forums or qqmore forums your problem depending on how Mutch you qq

Do you have a dualclass? I suggest you make one and then you have 2 options:

1. make it also an othell, you'll get a new dagger (at least before salvation you would, not sure if this has not changed)

2. if you don't want another othell as a dualclass, play your dualclass until you can afford a dagger for you main.

and get you PK count down to zero, as you must have had at least 5...

Archived