Help me solve 2 Question ty

redsky

First question is about Anchor/Silence...does Curse Gloom give more succeed chance to them if i cast it first?

Second question.What's the best robe set to wear for RB AND WHY( C or B ),Demon set vs Zubei set vs Doom set,

Demon has 4 Int = 16% magic attack.

Zubei has 10% m atk.

Doom has 2 Int = 8% magic attack plus 30 magic critical.

Correct me if my math is wrong.

10 minutes ago, redsky said:

First question is about Anchor/Silence...does Curse Gloom give more succeed chance to them if i cast it first?

Second question.What's the best robe set to wear for RB AND WHY( C or B ),Demon set vs Zubei set vs Doom set,

Demon has 4 Int = 16% magic attack.

Zubei has 10% m atk.

Doom has 2 Int = 8% magic attack plus 30 magic critical.

Correct me if my math is wrong.

M.def is not increasing ur chance to resist to debuff, as well as m.atk wont increase the land rate. So the answer is : no. It wont help.

Which set to wear when hunting RB? Since you're not the tank, you don't care about p.def, as well as you should not care about casting. Even if you cast a lil slower should be fine as long as you hit harder. I'd suggest to go for the Demon since it's cheaper than others 2 (and it's C instead of B) and gives you more m.atk (you sure that +4 int = 16% m.atk?). 
You can easly fix that "-1 WIT" with a dye so it wont nerf you much. Zubei is the 2nd option, it wont nerf anything and, instead, will increase ur MP recovery rate and MPs. So Zubei would be a nice pick as well. Doom robe is the worst. You get the same MP recovery bonus as Zubei's but you will also get -3 WIT which is a lot since in our version you can't go higher than +5 with Dyes. And you wont need things such as "speed" or "para resistance" while hunting rb. 30 m.crt dmg is nothing.
So : 
Demon (if it's really 16% m.atk) > Zubei >>> Doom. 

Even tho, looking at the bonus, Zubei may be the best set. More MPs and recovery bonus...as well as higher p.def, just in case. If you want to sacrifice that +6% m.atk bonus coming from Demon, go for the Zubei. 

5 hours ago, xHaseo said:

You can easly fix that "-1 WIT" with a dye so it wont nerf you much. Zubei is the 2nd option, it wont nerf anything and, instead, will increase ur MP recovery rate and MPs. So Zubei would be a nice pick as well. Doom robe is the worst. You get the same MP recovery bonus as Zubei's but you will also get -3 WIT which is a lot since in our version you can't go higher than +5 with Dyes. And you wont need things such as "speed" or "para resistance" while hunting rb. 30 m.crt dmg is nothing.

My base magic critical is 60 with +4 WIT tatto 65,normaly i do around 1/4-1/5 m crit.

With Wild Magic lvl 2 (20 m crit) the chance drops to 1/3-1/4.

Explain me why you call it nothing.If the target is stable i belive 30 m crit is more than 2 int ( 8% m atk ).

10 minutes ago, redsky said:

My base magic critical is 60 with +4 WIT tatto 65,normaly i do around 1/4-1/5 m crit.

Explain me why you call it nothing.If the target is stable i belive 30 m crit is more than 2 int ( 8% m atk ).

its 30 mcrit DMG*  not critical rate and yes its beyond worthless set

also no way u crit 1/4-1/5  with 60 mcrit
60 mcrit means  6% u know?

also INT scales* ur matk . u cant say 4 INT is 16% matk .

17 minutes ago, outlaw said:

its 30 mcrit DMG*  not critical rate and yes its beyond worthless set

also no way u crit 1/4-1/5  with 60 mcrit
60 mcrit means  6% u know?

also INT scales* ur matk . u cant say 4 INT is 16% matk .

Can you answer my second question,witch one is the best robe for RB,dont use words like "scale",use numbers  :D

On 14/1/2019 at 8:44 PM, redsky said:

Don't ask for suggestions if you wont listen to the answers. Also, please, read carefully before you write things. 
 995a65cdee9688f896cc3ac91a64a869.png
M. Critical DAMAGE and not RATE. 

Also, i'm pretty sure that a 60-65 critical rate is not 1/4 or 1/5 chance. Even 'cause, as far as i remember, the cap for magic critical rate is 1/3 chance. So i'm pretty sure you can't go any higher than that...and for sure, not with 80 critical rate. 

You're hunting a raid boss, which means you need to land a stable DPS on him. Reason why having a faster mana regen and MPs is the best thing you can get. 

I'd rather go for a set with casting speed (Karmian/karmian +6 or avadon set) anyway since it's perfect for any situation like pve/pvp/rb, but if you say you want to pick between those sets : 

Zubei if you want an higher p.def, more mana regen and a nice 10% of m.atk.

Demon if you want to be go for full m.atk setup and nothing else. +6 if you got enough adenas and luck. 

On 1/17/2019 at 8:18 PM, xHaseo said:

Don't ask for suggestions if you wont listen to the answers. Also, please, read carefully before you write things. 
 995a65cdee9688f896cc3ac91a64a869.png
M. Critical DAMAGE and not RATE. 

Also, i'm pretty sure that a 60-65 critical rate is not 1/4 or 1/5 chance. Even 'cause, as far as i remember, the cap for magic critical rate is 1/3 chance. So i'm pretty sure you can't go any higher than that...and for sure, not with 80 critical rate. 

You're hunting a raid boss, which means you need to land a stable DPS on him. Reason why having a faster mana regen and MPs is the best thing you can get. 

I'd rather go for a set with casting speed (Karmian/karmian +6 or avadon set) anyway since it's perfect for any situation like pve/pvp/rb, but if you say you want to pick between those sets : 

Zubei if you want an higher p.def, more mana regen and a nice 10% of m.atk.

Demon if you want to be go for full m.atk setup and nothing else. +6 if you got enough adenas and luck. 

thank you

Archived