So... this is a joke?

J4nk3n

This is some kind of joke ?, For every problem they have and do not know how to solve, they give us an event that does nothing but break the market? I'm from gludio, where we are 1200 online, of which 400 are bots and 400 are dual boxes ... we accept the fact that they do not care about the drop xp / adena / items. We accept that they only modified Cruma, ant nest, orc barracs, abandoned camp, enchanted valley, and the rest of the map is for decoration. But I find it disrespectful, that having login problems, they want to solve it with an 85% pay to win event, and a couple of angel cats .. With all my respect I tell them that the people who are losing, is because you do not interested people. Many would offer to ban bots for free, but no, they do not even have the hassle of checking, THANK YOU for ruining such a beautiful game. THANK YOU.

26 minutes ago, J4nk3n said:

This is some kind of joke ?, For every problem they have and do not know how to solve, they give us an event that does nothing but break the market? I'm from gludio, where we are 1200 online, of which 400 are bots and 400 are dual boxes ... we accept the fact that they do not care about the drop xp / adena / items. We accept that they only modified Cruma, ant nest, orc barracs, abandoned camp, enchanted valley, and the rest of the map is for decoration. But I find it disrespectful, that having login problems, they want to solve it with an 85% pay to win event, and a couple of angel cats .. With all my respect I tell them that the people who are losing, is because you do not interested people. Many would offer to ban bots for free, but no, they do not even have the hassle of checking, THANK YOU for ruining such a beautiful game. THANK YOU.

I don't think event and bots are related. Pretty sure that diffirent people are working on diffirent issues.

there are not bots. ncsoft doing a great job, hime already said they have a team that log into the game and ban bots.those must be all real players.

Rofl sorry i couldnt hold back. lets be real, they give a **** its a ncsoft. they did it with the old servers and they do it with this one. same for hime and the other guy...i dont even think they have ever played the ****game and bull**** they talk here. even the worst privats have better service and bot protection then this one. giran flooded with bots in every location and now they cant even fix a server dc.

Archived