New player, adena making

DanteAlbania

25 minutes ago, SnowBoard said:

Short answer, yes, do both.

Long answer, buy Ncoins and sell the items you got from them.

This game has no way of earning adena to afford top gear.

what do u mean yes, for example i saw some kartia, fortuna spezion things on party (im naia), do they drop things or no. cuz my friend told me that he is in Innova and there drops nothing at all just xp :/

They all drop 'something' but mostly items that aren't even worth 1 million adena. You can get lucky and get a weapon enchant or so. However getting a drop out of 7 ppl is hard also. Just google what instances you'd run and what the drops are.

Your choice.. 

1. Fortune pockets. Save it ( you can have a lot if you do macro all day 24/7) good luck to that. 

2. Faster level up and get some drop items from instances. And do some quest with good rewards. 

3. Play social life, BUY AND SELL but to do that you need a capital to begin with.

4. Power leveling other low level/ newbie players. 

5. Over Enchanting weapons and armors and sell them. Good luck..

6. Crafting - items like soul / blessed spirit shots, weapon and armors etc.. and sell them

7. THE FASTEST WAY AND THE BEST WAY SO FAR. OPEN UP YOUR WALLET. CREATE ACCOUNT PAYPAL AND GET A MASTERCARD ready from your bank and start selling ncoins to other players. So far ncoin rate is 1ncoin - 1.3m-1.5m

Beware of scammers! 

16 hours ago, SnowBoard said:

They all drop 'something' but mostly items that aren't even worth 1 million adena. You can get lucky and get a weapon enchant or so. However getting a drop out of 7 ppl is hard also. Just google what instances you'd run and what the drops are.

1 hour ago, xtinger said:

Your choice.. 

1. Fortune pockets. Save it ( you can have a lot if you do macro all day 24/7) good luck to that. 

2. Faster level up and get some drop items from instances. And do some quest with good rewards. 

3. Play social life, BUY AND SELL but to do that you need a capital to begin with.

4. Power leveling other low level/ newbie players. 

5. Over Enchanting weapons and armors and sell them. Good luck..

6. Crafting - items like soul / blessed spirit shots, weapon and armors etc.. and sell them

7. THE FASTEST WAY AND THE BEST WAY SO FAR. OPEN UP YOUR WALLET. CREATE ACCOUNT PAYPAL AND GET A MASTERCARD ready from your bank and start selling ncoins to other players. So far ncoin rate is 1ncoin - 1.3m-1.5m

Beware of scammers! 

so sad, but how do people take r grade equipments, armor etc ? crafting? pfffff i dont play that much but ill try, cuz spending naaaaahhh not my thing, im not a hardcore player

yea do all instances , also u can do zaken/freya  all of them drop something, not much but... 

there is a lot of options how to make adena here i found my way ~1b in a week from ah .

also there is herland or how he's name - guy near penny (adventure guildsman in aden ) they have quest lane with some gems as a reward , get thouse 3-4 gem , buy grinder , make powder and sell it 1 powder 120-150kk so after compliting this quest line u got some usefull stuff + 400-600kk that adena will be enough for some  R wep +7 . get for mentee diploma immortal set  and after u get some more adena buy set and level up till 100 together with saving on your r99 set, get iss box and put it on macro somewhere so u can earn pocket fortune. also coins from this quest can be sold 100 coins 30-50kk. so like i sad a lot of options how to earn adena.

• 3 weeks later...

How to make adena in a PTW Server?... you will need a decent Credit Card, OR... just try to not think about adena, just play, creat an ISS a healer, you will multiply by 3 your drop chances, make Olys, sale drop...

About credit cards, and Ncoins, if dollars are an issue for you, you can buy 400nsoins u$s5 and buy Gems R, Cristal R, Giants Energy stones and sale them, that will help you up to lev 95, form there... you will need more and more, so do not waste your time/money, have a beer with that money invite a friend and just play without thinking about adena.

Archived