corroded gems and armor

plynthrio

i appreciate your help but in order to buy the gem you need the corroded gem and i really cant find them anywhere its been 5 hours im looking for them in every way possible.....if you know anything about the wasteland queen quest also it will be very helpful

1 minute ago, Dawe said:

Where is written that you need the old (Corroded) version of the materials?

when i speak to moe the one that is supposed to give me the gems he says he needs the corroded version to upgrade them to gems and then sell them to me

You said, that you are playing on Chronos Server. So you are playing the LIVE-Version of L2. Just forget this quest and go on. It is a side-quest that has nothing to do with the path to awakening. Just follow the quests you get from the yellow question mark that appears on your screen once you reach the next lvl. Level 45 is not important at all. Everything that happens under lvl 85 and under R-Grade (items) is irrelevant (except your class changes and later Nobless-Status). Get to 85 as fast as possible = do the quest-line and forget the side-quests. After that get to 95/96 by following Penny's Quest (NPC in Aden). At 99 you reach the lowest lvl of current game content. Then start your dual class and do Exalted Quests aka. get Main and Dual Class to 100 and have some fun with 15 good long quests. After that get your credit card ready.[*] Good luck :) 

[*] sorry, but i had to say that. things get tough at +100.

i know bro but im stuck bcs the main quest is to defeat the wasteland queen and i dont know how bcs when you go to the place its empty and you need to be in an alliance so i thought i ll do something else to level up and now im stuck in main quest line and in side quest line :D

18 hours ago, plynthrio said:

when i speak to moe the one that is supposed to give me the gems he says he needs the corroded version to upgrade them to gems and then sell them to me

You can buy the mats from Kiki (second option) in Giran.  It will cost about 500k adena total.

As for the Ant Queen, it's a farmed raid boss.  

Archived