Augmentation bug

Aya

Is anyone else has experienced augmentation issue on NCsoft sever? 

I wanna share with you my case:
After using High Grade Life Stone and 440 gamestones B i got this yellow item skill : Temporarily increases you head size.
I would not be mad of rolling sh**  augmentation if it at least work. This augmentation doesn't work in any possible scenario on my weapon (i have passed weapon this weapon to other ppl and they have experienced the same issue)
So i sent ticket to support and beside of "apologies" from their side and ignorance, They also make me feel like a liar by saying :I do understand that you want to have a restoration related to this but we will be unable to do so as the investigation is underway and the scenario that you have stated is not the same as you are currently experiencing.

so i ask them to check my weapon personally but they apology once again and end my ticket as a "solved" 
In the end they asked me also to check their official website and forum, where i am right now, and after 2 maintenance's my bugged augmentation still doesn't work.
So i am asking here what kind of support is it? 
Last hope i have in you @Hime @Juji if you can push it somehow...

my  Request #23269217

• L2 Team
19 minutes ago, Aya said:

Is anyone else has experienced augmentation issue on NCsoft sever? 

I wanna share with you my case:
After using High Grade Life Stone and 440 gamestones B i got this yellow item skill : Temporarily increases you head size.
I would not be mad of rolling sh**  augmentation if it at least work. This augmentation doesn't work in any possible scenario on my weapon (i have passed weapon this weapon to other ppl and they have experienced the same issue)
So i sent ticket to support and beside of "apologies" from their side and ignorance, They also make me feel like a liar by saying :I do understand that you want to have a restoration related to this but we will be unable to do so as the investigation is underway and the scenario that you have stated is not the same as you are currently experiencing.

so i ask them to check my weapon personally but they apology once again and end my ticket as a "solved" 
In the end they asked me also to check their official website and forum, where i am right now, and after 2 maintenance's my bugged augmentation still doesn't work.
So i am asking here what kind of support is it? 
Last hope i have in you @Hime @Juji if you can push it somehow...

my  Request #23269217

We have a fix for this issue next week. The wrong augment is being displayed. According to Dev's previous comments, it should be STR+1. Can you check your stats before and after to see if your STR stat changes?

Archived