Need advice

LeNOReal

Hello everyone! Me and my friend started to play for the first time Goddess of Destruction and right now we are level 83. So we need some advice for leveling to 85 like some daily quests or other.Maybe raids that we can create a party and kill. :):)

Generally speaking, leveling up is not recommended. The higher you get, the more expensive equipment you need for dealing with the monsters. First you should concentrate on accumulating a stock of adena. For that purpose you best do the daily Mithril Mines run: pick up the quest "Lucien's Altars" from Priest of the Earth Daichir in Schuttgart (near the Olympiad Manager), and in the center of the mine, under the bridge, you will meet a ratman called Kanemika from whom you can pick up an additional quest - "Grave Robber Rescue". For both quests you just have to run through the Mithril Mines and talk to NPCs. No need to kill any monsters (except in self-defense), so no expenditure on Shots. Since until lvl 89 you can still teleport for free, you just need one Scroll of Escape to make 1.1 million adena quest reward per day, every day. And in a few months you will be lvl 85 just from the exp reward.

If you need your daily dose of slaughter and don't like Dragon Valley, you could try the Imperial Tomb. The starter quest is "That Place Succubus" from Captain Andrei in Goddard, which opens up several other quests from the Kamael at the entrance of the Tomb. Down there you will find monsters of various degrees of difficulty :)

• 4 months later...
On 3/24/2018 at 11:25 PM, LeNOReal said:

Hello everyone! Me and my friend started to play for the first time Goddess of Destruction and right now we are level 83. So we need some advice for leveling to 85 like some daily quests or other.Maybe raids that we can create a party and kill. :):)

not possible to kill raids :) all taken and monitored :) best to get the party of friends where is aoe and iss at least do harmak +daylies then go garden of genesis +daylies in there adena 15kk in hour from mats and parts

Archived