Bring back XP/SP/drop boost

Nerdo

Missing this. I'm kind of stuck in neutral with no real motivation to actually play the game other than sit in town and look at stores. Motivate us with boost event. I know i'll be back out playing if you do. Perhaps...make it permanent. A lot more fun, at least for me, when this was going on.

This is supposed to be the classic, hardcore version. It should not take you few months to reach end game, it should be few years like it used to be. That was the charm of L2. Always having something to do and look forward to. Also all these XP boosts hurts newbies, who lvl too fast and once they reach C grade in low to mid D grade, they are done. L2 was never about just leveling up, it was about farming and gearing up while leveling too, but then again, that won't work now, since the drop/spoil rates sucks. No wonder hunting zones are abandoned and everyone is simply doing raids only. So, all I can say, in the current state, this game won't work, it was simply not meant to be played this way, no matter how much they boost XP.

Archived