Eva's Templar Change race to Orc or Dwarf?

therm

hello

I'm Eva's Templar human main 105. 
I'd like to know which race is best for an eva's tank. The truth is I'm a little confuse about which is the best between dwarf and orc to be able to tank in sos.

advantages of dwarf /orc ?

Thank you.

Best race is the one you enjoy playing, tanking ability depends on your playstyle, items, skill enchants, party members, monster kill speed, healer ability to sustain .. 

So, my advice is - play the race you enjoy! 

6 hours ago, Argus said:

Best race is the one you enjoy playing, tanking ability depends on your playstyle, items, skill enchants, party members, monster kill speed, healer ability to sustain .. 

So, my advice is - play the race you enjoy! 

This, and just in case you like to min max stuff and don't care about race / sex etc. then just look up the racial passives & stats and see which ones matter the most to your main and/or dual class <- what works for main may not be as good for dual

anyways from a pure racial passive point of view many ppl prefer dwarf for the +1% skill re use passive in combo with the high CON

I personally went with dark elf cause I wanted my dual class to add more damage and my CON on main (also TK tank) is always 100+ so all good :)

• 3 months later...
On 3/24/2019 at 5:44 PM, therm said:

hello

I'm Eva's Templar human main 105. 
I'd like to know which race is best for an eva's tank. The truth is I'm a little confuse about which is the best between dwarf and orc to be able to tank in sos.

advantages of dwarf /orc ?

Thank you.

Based on race passives Dwarf would b best. Me personally, i prefer Human cause of the look of armor. Nothing more nothing less. Im actually lvling a light elf ST. Just to see how well the race can tank. But i dont think its that big of a difference. U cant go wrong with a Dwarf though.