support team and dev team

bibishor

me: Hi, i am trying to complete the diagram of Hunter Guild - monster colection window for the quest "Break through crisis", but no matter what npc i kill from that list it does not become unlocked, besides 5 of them ( Burnstein, Dark rider, Tauti, Summoned Moricks and Balok ) all the others still remained locked even do i was participating countless times in those other instances or raids, thanks in advance.

Hi there,
As an initial workaround, please try the following to repair your game installation. It is possible that some files are missing, and the repair process may help the issue.

1. Open the Lineage II Launcher

2. At the bottom left corner of the launcher there is a button named 'File Repair'. Click this button.

Allow the repair process to complete, and then try the game again. 
If the issue still persist, kindly provide a screenshot of the issue for us to investigate further.
Regards, GM Maru
NCSOFT Support Team

me: Thanks for answer, and yes i did killed the monsters on that list, many times, but that didn't unlocked them, thanks

Greetings,
This is GM Yehara and thank you for contacting Lineage II Game Support Team.
In order for me to assist you further, please take a screenshot of the issue. Regarding the Monster Collection, your character must kill the monster so that it can be registered in your collection.
Regards, GM Yehara
NCSOFT Support Team

me: well. will the screenshot hellp ? i need to finish that quest, i am fighting for this quest for over an year already, is that how it was supposed to be ? spend a bloody year for crap quest ? FIX this!!!!!!!!! as i invested already WAY more money than i was supposed to do for f.ckin game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,
I personally want to apologize if we ask a screenshot of the issue, we rarely ask a screenshot so that we can narrow down the issue of the player.
Going back to your issue, based in the screenshot that you have given, I've tried to pull the logs of monsters that you killed and unfortunately, due to many monsters that you've killed I can't determine the exact monsters that you are killing to complete the quest.
For us to be able to investigate this more further, can you please provide the monster names that you are trying to kill and also, and if possible, the time frame on when did you killed the monsters. Providing those details will truly help us solve this quest issue. We are patiently waiting for your response.
Regards, Senior GM Fructuoso
NCSOFT Support Team

me: Freya, Isadora, Maliss, Camille, Ekimus, Octavis, Istina, Etis van Etina, Kain Van Halter, Helios, ....i killed those monster countless times, i can not say when, i just simply don't remember

Hi there,
Upon reviewing this issue further and based on the logs that we found, In order to unlock the monster in Monster Collection, you should deal the last hit of the boss since participation only get you the credit but not unlocking it. We can advise is to party up with some friends to help you to gain the last hit of the boss and atleast do it on the low level raid boss for the Hunter Guild for you to complete the quest Break Through Crisis. If you have 10 unlocked monster in monster collection and still unable to proceed with the quest please let us know.
Regards, GM Izko
NCSOFT Support Team

me: what kind of crap is this, how do a support character, with low damage deal (ex. Healer ), is gone do this ? how does a healer supposed to give last hit on some raid boss monster like Etis van Etina ? everyone will start scream at me, the instance will finish and i won't be able to kill such monster even when they are on very low hp, to almost 0 ....this is the way the quest should be done ? then this is worng, only simple being in a party that kills it should unlock the bloody monster ...damn it guys ...u can do better then this :)

Hi there,
I understand your frustration on this matter. However, the only thing that we could advise to you is, get the last hit of the boss in order to unlock the Monster Collection. As much as we want to help you, we are unable to manually finish the quest for you, as it will bypass the intended mechanics of the game. Please note that the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like Quest Mechanics. However, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums:
https://forums.lineage2.com/
Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.
Regards, GM Maru
NCSOFT Support Team   

this is what u get after spending real money in this game ... zero support and fully ignorance from dev team o.O

"I understand your frustration on this matter. However, the only thing that we could advise to you is, get the last hit of the boss in order to unlock the Monster Collection."

It doesn't work that way lol

As for the monster collection as such, do you not get rewards only for hunter's faction or other factions as well? If it's only hunter's then maybe you're killing wrong ones? You have listed

Freya, Isadora, Maliss, Camille, Ekimus, Octavis, Istina, Etis van Etina, Kain Van Halter, Helios, ....i killed those monster countless times, i can not say when, i just simply don't remember

freya, octavis, istina - if you killed the ones under lvl 99 (not epic) you dont get monster collection

Kain , Helios, Etina - if you do the daily instance or keucerus defencnce you also don't get monster collection, to get it you'd have to do the actual raid

Ekimus - it's weird you've not gotten one when in a party

Personally, for this quest I went to Oren raids when they spawned and I hit eacha few times while the boss farmer killed them. I got monster collection for the ones I've managed to hit (farmers move quick) and completed the quest in about 15mins ;)