Teleport system bug?

Jeremmy

I'm not 100% sure  about  how it supposed to work but when we teleport to any town, for example , Dion it costs about 16k adena. BUT,  if we teleport to a nearby place (like cruma marshlands) it only costs 1600 adena and we can use SoE to get in Dion.

Is that ok?  It's how it supposed to be ?

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Jeremmy said:

I'm not 100% sure  about  how it supposed to work but when we teleport to any town, for example , Dion it costs about 16k adena. BUT,  if we teleport to a nearby place (like cruma marshlands) it only costs 1600 adena and we can use SoE to get in Dion.

Is that ok?  It's how it supposed to be ?

That's how it works according to Dev.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

That's how it works according to Dev.

If you teleport from Giran to Ivory, it costs 3,000, from Giran to Ivory Crater, 3,900, BUT, this value can be easily avoided if you teleport from Ivory to Crater for free.

I know that DEV is a competent person, but he should not close his eyes to our suggestions believing that he is absolutely right. After all, we're fat nerds who've been playing this for years.

1 hour ago, Dandilo said:

If you teleport from Giran to Ivory, it costs 3,000, from Giran to Ivory Crater, 3,900, BUT, this value can be easily avoided if you teleport from Ivory to Crater for free.

I know that DEV is a competent person, but he should not close his eyes to our suggestions believing that he is absolutely right. After all, we're fat nerds who've been playing this for years.

IMHO it's a great exploit to avoid costs of teleport.....   

It will be more fair if the interface button was disabled and the teleport interface was activated by the gatekeepers, no?!!?!