No beast shot

I understand there is a delay in allowing pets in the game, but summoners have beasts who can't do a whole lot without shot.  I found a seller in Aden, but it said 75 adena for ONE shot not 100, just one.  I paid for one just to see if that could be true and she took my money but did not deliver. That item apparently not available yet.

2 hours ago, TEX said:

So, u are less of LV40?? 

SS.jpg

Thats a LV40 skill...  better try find how survive by yourself next time

OK, good to know it's coming. No need to be snide--since we were given the summoned animals, it was logical to think there should be some shot around. I'm not concerned about survival--doing OK, just wanted shot for my ponies to reduce hits and MP use.

19 minutes ago, Tynk said:

OK, good to know it's coming. No need to be snide--since we were given the summoned animals, it was logical to think there should be some shot around. I'm not concerned about survival--doing OK, just wanted shot for my ponies to reduce hits and MP use.

Giran Grocery store plz.

150/ea Beast SpiritShot. I just tried and bought one. No issue on delivery

4 hours ago, Kakka said:

Giran Grocery store plz.

150/ea Beast SpiritShot. I just tried and bought one. No issue on delivery

Yes, I tried in Giran and paid but no delivery altho it said it was delivered. I suspect that I have to wait until lvl 40 when I get the skill mentioned.  Thanks. 

Edited by Tynk