Newbie quest exp seem doesn't enough

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, M00nrain said:

I starting new after Secret of Empire update but quest seem not give exp enough for next quest

Give armor is good but just starting weapon for level 19 to 20 is hard because lack of offensive power

The free Newbie Pack in the store gives a 30-day C-grade weapon with permanent D-grade Armor sets.

once per account. why was that a thing? who cares, let people "win" till the 3-part-quest is over and reality sets in. better than having people reroll on new email accounts, constantly discarding their chars after just one wrong choice.

also, the 30d limit on those duals should go. imagine you're hospitalized, come back and can just not do anything on your 35er char anymore. new account or quit are the option, that surely isn't what NC wants.

OMG!  I just started a new character in classic [I have others pre-update] and in my opinion you've destroyed the purpose of having Classic in the first place. At least for me, classic meant getting back the starting villages I so missed and I was enjoying the early quests and the challenge of the graduation quests.  I just went from 2-14 killing a few ketir outside the village!  And yes, the  quest ran a little short of 15, but 3 strokes in abandoned mine got  me to 15.  Then it was obvious the tarantula quest would take me right into D territory.  What is this RUSH to get to the endgame!  And why should everything be handed to us on a platter?!  I'd much rather gain equipment from drops or the materials to make equipment [I wouldn't mind a reduction in cost in the process] than having all the fun removed by handouts. I am really disappointed at the direction the game is taking. 

5 hours ago, Juji said:

The free Newbie Pack in the store gives a 30-day C-grade weapon with permanent D-grade Armor sets.

All Newbie Pack 1 for akk why? Quest for set dont work maybe i now go rerol and my new char dont have set(