Impossible to play

Ok, there is a guy in cruma who have like 32 acc logged in cruma, he actualy take a full sector just for him, not just that, but he play toghter with a friend, he have a party in orc barracs and in abandoned camps too, all farming 24/7, if u kill, they manualy back afther some time, but true is, he is taking all spots

In abandoned camps have many elf wizards who instantly return when u kill they, they are, ofc, real bots, there is no spot at orc barracs, all taken, if u pk the bot, he back

Abandone camps, many bots to, u kill, they back

In cruma bots dont back, i think cuz its hard buy 9 adrenaline, too expansive, but usualy they use bot at heallers and tanks for high party survivibility

There is no where real players can play, all spots are take, is impossible to play (and if u kill a bot party, get ready, a lvl 76 pk will come kill u) (and they want to ncsoft make impossible to pk teleport to they party get immortal) 

I have actualy  27 videos proving that some partys are not macro, but bots and i cant do anything with they

PLEASE NCSOFT, DO NOT LIMIT TO 3 ACC AGAIN, BUT LIMIT IT FOR 4-5

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stalingrado said:

Ok, there is a guy in cruma who have like 32 acc logged in cruma, he actualy take a full sector just for him, not just that, but he play toghter with a friend, he have a party in orc barracs and in abandoned camps too, all farming 24/7, if u kill, they manualy back afther some time, but true is, he is taking all spots

In abandoned camps have many elf wizards who instantly return when u kill they, they are, ofc, real bots, there is no spot at orc barracs, all taken, if u pk the bot, he back

Abandone camps, many bots to, u kill, they back

In cruma bots dont back, i think cuz its hard buy 9 adrenaline, too expansive, but usualy they use bot at heallers and tanks for high party survivibility

There is no where real players can play, all spots are take, is impossible to play (and if u kill a bot party, get ready, a lvl 76 pk will come kill u) (and they want to ncsoft make impossible to pk teleport to they party get immortal) 

I have actualy  27 videos proving that some partys are not macro, but bots and i cant do anything with they

PLEASE NCSOFT, DO NOT LIMIT TO 3 ACC AGAIN, BUT LIMIT IT FOR 4-5

Sorry to tell you, my friend, but they will not do anything about this.

What I've done is quit playing, regardless of how much I wanted a retail classic server to prevail. You have no idea how excited I was to hear that NCsoft was going to release an NA server with low rates. I can't stand the high ping I get from connecting to illegal servers, and I was so excited to have a legal server located near me.

2 VIP 4 accounts, both of which I made further minor purchases on throughout the months. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Hashili said:

I dont get how there is not a single response or a general statement from this Game master @Juij on this subject.

There isnt much for him to say, that would bring hope, anyways. Classic only has 2-3 ppl to maintain the server from the looks of it. To avoid any drama they just ignore everything and proceed with whatever comes down from upper echelon. And as long as the cash flows in, nothing will change.

Game is only as good as its company. The brilliant ppl many years ago, who conceived this gem of a game, are not even working on it anymore. And this gem had an unfortunate fate of having NCSoft as its publisher. Not that any korean company has done anything good for their game, that I can remember.

Do they work Part-time or something? 

I mean for them not letting us know how big their staff is or if they are understaffed, we are judging them by their poor work and have a bad taste in our mouth from their work ethic.

Hope you read this Juij, just let us understand these decissions you make, becuase atm you're just ......i dont know.....maybe reply once a week?

And another thing,  do you really let some1 play with 60 accounts?

Dont you see how harming this can be to the game or the black market potentential?

I even believe it's that bleep that was trying to steal a RB from the 50+ RB train, we ported in just intime becuase he was solo'ing that boss just nameless summoners 25+ muppets atleast.