Alligator/Tanor boss exploit

Delight

You have a few people working together to exploit the new bosses that drop treasure boxes at Tanor valley and Alligator island. 
The bosses spawn on a set 2 hour timer. After maintenance kill them all with a few minutes apart and they will respawn on the same time/place 2 hours later. 
Since you can control the time of the death you can also control the time of the respawn. You can kill them on a string in 10 minutes, effectively locking them down and making billions every 2 hours.
This starts after maintenance and goes on 24/7. 
Why is it that in a game that LOVES random, the things that NEED to be random arent?

1 hour ago, TazBag said:

LOL, you run ALL day in Tanor to find boss, and you say, i killed once? LOL

You confused me with someone else. If i change place is only because other people drop their auto party near me and start pk steal my mobs.

Their party damage is bigger than me as feoh solo with healer so I end to not gain anything so I'm forced to find another spot.

And about "ALL day" I'm there usually for one or two hours and also not all days in week (not almost all week but only cursed sword free days)

Edited by SleepingPower

4 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

You confused me with someone else. If i change place is only because other people drop their auto party near me and start pk steal my mobs.

Their party damage is bigger than me as feoh solo with healer so I end to not gain anything so I'm forced to find another spot.

And about "ALL day" I'm there usually for one or two hours and also not all days in week (not almost all week but only cursed sword free days)

Yes, sorry i mean KissMyKnife who wrote before you =)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019. 06. 11. at 12:48 PM, SleepingPower said:

he was talk to me :D and yes those box give eternal parts and bloody and dark armor stones, need around 35 box. and all boss spawn fixed time, 2 hour after killed, in low work if you know the right spawn time, you pick 33 on tanor each 2 hour. right now i cant farm it, zzzw all time pk me, and every1 else on farm in near chieftain on tanor :D and on alligator Swamp Tribe.
just wondering max and dh why not farm this bosses :D, zzzw farm it like 20 hour a day, wondering when he work on rl :)