Useless quest?

Catraka

What's the point with Dig Up The Sea quest? In Ivory Tower the quest ask to kill 200 mobs from Sea of Spores, the reward is just 3000a but i need 3000a to get the quest in Ivory Tower, 3900 to reach Sea of Spores and 3000a to collect the prize in Ivory Tower again, total 9900a just in GK for... 3000a?. 
Is the only quest with this problem? If not I don't know why they even exists, totally useless.

On 7/7/2019 at 6:21 PM, Catraka said:

What's the point with Dig Up The Sea quest? In Ivory Tower the quest ask to kill 200 mobs from Sea of Spores, the reward is just 3000a but i need 3000a to get the quest in Ivory Tower, 3900 to reach Sea of Spores and 3000a to collect the prize in Ivory Tower again, total 9900a just in GK for... 3000a?. 
Is the only quest with this problem? If not I don't know why they even exists, totally useless.

You know that you're supposed to walk there, the GK is a luxury. That's how you profit. xF

On 12/7/2019 at 9:59 AM, mixa said:

You know that you're supposed to walk there, the GK is a luxury. That's how you profit. xF

Are you kiddin' me ¬¬
In the time I need to walk I could just kill more mobs in there, killing just 10 Spore Zombie give me 3040a - 7090a, the quest is a waste of time and time is adena. B|