Big Head Augment

This augment description is incorrect. Do not trash it. It is +1 strength. Just heads up for people Augment hunting. There is also a thread far back explaining the bug and admin verifying it is indeed intended to be +1 strength.

Also near impossible to sell such a great augment when they think yer trying to scam them by saying no dude it really is +1 strength. Try to direct them to forums but they just dont bother.

• L2 Team
On 7/7/2019 at 7:42 PM, Leamak said:

This augment description is incorrect. Do not trash it. It is +1 strength. Just heads up for people Augment hunting. There is also a thread far back explaining the bug and admin verifying it is indeed intended to be +1 strength.

Confirmed it is a localization bug. Just submitted it to get fixed.

I got rid of it because I thought it was trash. Got it again on my archer and realized once i hit 76 that it gave +1 str being that i had to goto 3rd class dyes. I got rid of it on my dwarf a day earlier because yeah trash. Unfortunate after posting a ticket they said they can not give an augment back O.o because its random. Anything you can do bout that?