Spinels

@Hime 

I can't tag Juji but w/e. So, about this new event...i wont say a thing about the fact that is quite ridicolous an event with "1kk" reward adena and with "15-days B grade items" after you threw up into the game free jewels and free top weapons C-B-A +15...but nvm, i was curious about a thing.

I couldn't find any info in the news so : Red and Green spinels, how are we gonna get'em? drops by mobs? raids? special mobs? l2store? 
Also : the weapons inside the boxes that you pay with tickets + proofs + adenas, are they gonna be random top C, random top B and mid & top A? 

• L2 Team
51 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

@Hime 

I can't tag Juji but w/e. So, about this new event...i wont say a thing about the fact that is quite ridicolous an event with "1kk" reward adena and with "15-days B grade items" after you threw up into the game free jewels and free top weapons C-B-A +15...but nvm, i was curious about a thing.

I couldn't find any info in the news so : Red and Green spinels, how are we gonna get'em? drops by mobs? raids? special mobs? l2store? 
Also : the weapons inside the boxes that you pay with tickets + proofs + adenas, are they gonna be random top C, random top B and mid & top A? 

Not sure what you are referring to with the 1kk adena reward as there is nothing that gives you Adena directly for this event.

The Red/Green Spinel are only received after exchanging items like 1st Class Buff Scrolls, Special Fruit Buffs, 2nd Class Spellbooks, and Fish Stew at Elder Pink. Look closely at the "Item Exchange for Red & Green Spinel" table.

The weapon boxes are not top-grade unless specified. e.g. Weapon Supply Box (Best A-Grade)

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

Not sure what you are referring to with the 1kk adena reward as there is nothing that gives you Adena directly for this event.

The Red/Green Spinel are only received after exchanging items like 1st Class Buff Scrolls, Special Fruit Buffs, 2nd Class Spellbooks, and Fish Stew at Elder Pink. Look closely at the "Item Exchange for Red & Green Spinel" table.

The weapon boxes are not top-grade unless specified. e.g. Weapon Supply Box (Best A-Grade)

Yeah my bad, i meant "1kk" was the XP reward, not the adena reward. 

Ok...so in order to get the spinels i need to give him things...umh. 

I see. Well, thanks for the answers! :)