Honestly - I like this server!

The incredible hate, whine, salt, cry that i have seen on the N/A Classic servers is brand new to me. Played L2 around 13 - 14 years but JESUS this is insane.
I always thought that L2 brought a more mature group of players due to its age but reading forums and such just proves that i was wrong.
Im going to write some stuff that might hurt your eyes. Might make you want to grab some cheese with your whine so please.. you have been warned.

Every L2 server has its issues - There is no such thing as a perfect server... And as far as N/A Classic goes its pritty much a decent server when trying the alternatives.

Majority of all servers are P2W - Deal with it
Majority of all servers are bugged - Deal with it
Majority of all servers are dead - Deal with it
Majority of all servers are bot heavens - Deal with it
Majority of all servers are... SHIT - Deal with it

Most servers tick all or almost all of the above mentioned issues.and if you dont agree i simply dont understand what you are still doing here?
The only reason you are still playing here is because its one of the better alternatives on the market - So just deal with it.

P2W is here to stay. You are using a free product. Without P2W there will be no product. Ever heard of bills? You now the ones you pay your self? Well newsflash - They also have them.
Make it Subsciption based Again? Subsciption based games are not an alternative anymore - Specialy not for a 14 year old game. If they were to add it the servers would be empty. Simple as that. 
Bots ? Well yeah they are really annoying but you know what? They are honestly not that big of a deal... If a bot ruins the game for you - you are doing something wrong.

If you cant come to peace with this i have a sugestion for you

LEAVE! Its as simple as that! The servers are what they are... Lineage 2 is waaaay past its glory days to expect an amazing, flawless, fair and perfect server .
As said before... Deal with it. you are always free to leave - There is nothing holding you back.

With that said - Thanks for a fun server. I do enjoy it allot. I do pay to keep my VIP up and running ( yes im  one of those assholes )

Cheers

• Like 1

My friend, first get to 65+, then I would very much like to hear your opinion on it again. People dont simply "cry" for nothing here. And when overwhelming majority does not like something, they have no right to complain about it? what backwards logic is that?

• Like 1

There is a diffrence between complaining and whining. Got one char to 69 and so far i have not had my life ruined by the server as so many people seems to have had.

Most whine comes from shit that simply cant be changed - like the P2W mechanic - Its just not realistic have a company that earns 0 $. Cash gotta come from somewere. 

1 hour ago, Olfert said:

There is a diffrence between complaining and whining. Got one char to 69 and so far i have not had my life ruined by the server as so many people seems to have had.

Most whine comes from shit that simply cant be changed - like the P2W mechanic - Its just not realistic have a company that earns 0 $. Cash gotta come from somewere. 

A good company (especially one that has generated good will) will have no issues making money without resorting to pay to win in a free game. NCsoft is lazy and greed driven. More attention is paid to next quarters profit than any sort of long term plan that would result in greater income in the future. This shortsightedness is why the company is doing so relatively poorly despite having many opportunities to be a dominate company in it's field. Their big cash cow are mobile games which takes the RMT to the extreme. The latest data I can find shows their mobile division making more money than all the pc games combined.

Edited by Tool_of_Society
  • Like 1

"P2W is here to stay. You are using a free product. Without P2W there will be no product. Ever heard of bills? You now the ones you pay your self? Well newsflash - They also have them."

Really? You don't need a full P2W model to make money now a days. The games that make more money are free to play but they sell cosmetics and faster ways to achieve things. Here they sell OP items and things that are unobtainable for a player that doesn't Buy NC coins. At this point this people are leaving because there is no way of making in -game currency without selling P2W items or farming with 9 accounts with macros.

"Bots ? Well yeah they are really annoying but you know what? They are honestly not that big of a deal... If a bot ruins the game for you - you are doing something wrong."

In which server are you playing? In Giran bots are like 60% of the playerbase.

If you like the current state of this server it's ok :) . But there are a lot of people that don't, so they  complain in the forums.

There is a lot of people just asking for a playable game, nothing else.