About double(?) cast - Important, please help whoever knows.

JimVoul

Hello guys,

Sometimes , actually... always, whenever i cast a spell, let's say a prominence, while once i am done casting it (and i have not that great casting speed), i have noticed that unless i have clicked aura flare to finish mob and the monster is still alive, my  character will re-use prominence, or w/e skill he did. I noticed that with my healer, double casting heal/recharge. I know i am not spamming the f button, and surely not after he finishes the spell in first place. I guess it might have to do with ms or something? I want to believe i have quite a good internet, so what s the deal? Have you ever noticed that you too? Is there anyway to fix it? 

On 13/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kasemets said:

If you press skill button more than once it will "queue" up the nxt cast for you. That is true for any action. Whatever you do after you have pressed Skill/spell and its still in casting animation, will queue up next.

yea i guess, you dont need a sensitive keyboard for that :x 

42 minutes ago, JimVoul said:

yea i guess, you dont need a sensitive keyboard for that :x 

Works that way since, dunno.... forever? Anyway, this is exactly how it works, even if your didn't even fully cast the first spell and press the skill again (or just hold the button just for a bit after the cast started), it will queue a second one. It's easy to test and see how it works and it's actually convenient in many ways when you're used to it.

• Thanks 1

Yeah it's like that since kinda forever, problem is that it doesn't work right. 
99% of the times, when you cast 2 skills in a row w/o moving, the second nuke will be slower than the first cast, like you casted it w/o blesseds. 

• Thanks 1