How does Xp rune do the calc?

Hi, i am new and i am leveling now in ant nest and buyed the starter pack an now i am with the 50% xp rune in the inventory, but or i am doing wrong math or maybe is a bug but, i kill Ant Recruit and it give me 4786xp and bonus 1698. But doesn´t shouldn't be 2393 of bonus?

I assume u also were getting xp bonuses from other stuff as well? 

My understanding is that it works on your base rate of xp. What you would get if everything wss just x1. Although you can stack, the effect only apply to base xp rate

Same as how buffs work. 

I might be wrong though, this is only my assumption. Havent tried to verify this.

6 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

I assume u also were getting xp bonuses from other stuff as well? 

My understanding is that it works on your base rate of xp. What you would get if everything wss just x1. Although you can stack, the effect only apply to base xp rate

Same as how buffs work. 

I might be wrong though, this is only my assumption. Havent tried to verify this.

This is exactly how it works. Every individual boost adds it's bonus xp over the base xp of the mob.

16 hours ago, MalacueaCH said:

Hi, i am new and i am leveling now in ant nest and buyed the starter pack an now i am with the 50% xp rune in the inventory, but or i am doing wrong math or maybe is a bug but, i kill Ant Recruit and it give me 4786xp and bonus 1698. But doesn´t shouldn't be 2393 of bonus?

4786xp is total xp you got included bonus 1698xp

so easy for you to check the bonus xp you get not just rune 50% xp maybe others including clan xp bonus, blessing xp bonus and so on

try 1 char without clan and without rune xp u can see it will says total xp and 0 bonus