Please increase the spoil rates !

Kiidduu

2 hours ago, Kiidduu said:

Just as the title says , and i think any spoiler on this server agree with me.Spoiled like 50 "Leto Lizzardman Warrior" and got 3 Coarsed Bone Powder.....However : 

Leto Lizardman Warrior (38) Leto Lizardman Warrior location on the map Passive 1 1/5

This happens to all the materials i tryed to farm with the spoiler.....

The spoil rates are so damn low :/.

This is not the Lineage 2 of old, don't mind the "classic" in the name. In this version, spoil is simply not needed.

On 01/09/2019 at 3:19 PM, mixa said:

This is not the Lineage 2 of old, don't mind the "classic" in the name. In this version, spoil is simply not needed.

@mixa - Spoil is not needed if ur willing and can spend money. Spoil is still very useful (granted, not as much as it used to be, but only because they nerfed it here) which is why all the good spoil spots are protected by dedicated PKers. Especially for B grade and above spoil can be extremely helpful in crafting ur equipment. And also to help u if u wanna go for +6 armor and above. Also a great way to make adena in-game.

@Kiidduu - Spoil gets much better after 65 lvl. However its still lower than official rates. I calculated it once. If ur VIP 4 then spoil rate is exactly half of what it says on the L2 classic wiki website. DONT use other websites as a guide as they are not necessarily correct with this server.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

@mixa - Spoil is not needed if ur willing and can spend money. Spoil is still very useful (granted, not as much as it used to be, but only because they nerfed it here) which is why all the good spoil spots are protected by dedicated PKers. Especially for B grade and above spoil can be extremely helpful in crafting ur equipment. And also to help u if u wanna go for +6 armor and above. Also a great way to make adena in-game.

@Kiidduu - Spoil gets much better after 65 lvl. However its still lower than official rates. I calculated it once. If ur VIP 4 then spoil rate is exactly half of what it says on the L2 classic wiki website. DONT use other websites as a guide as they are not necessarily correct with this server.

Thank you bro ! So i won't give up the spoiler and raise the level ! Have a good day my friend.

Yea man dont give up. If u put the work it can pay off. Do keep in mind though  that first u would need a good party to go after the valuable A grade stuff and also that catacombs/necropolis (which are probably some of the best spoiling grounds) are regularly patrolled by PK characters making sure others cant take advantage and make money.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rePICHKA said:

Lol let me quote what you said in another thread Kiidduu "the more hard,the more interesting "...now complaining of spoil rates. And this pmfun site is accurate,but for old Lineage2 ,not for  'Classic'

True what i've said . But...about spoil rates i must say it is too damn hard....not interesting anymore