Forums

need advice for healer gear

AsapDeath

Hello a,ll i currently have a feoh 104 as main my gear is

bless r99 +8 retri 2sa 

r99 +6 robe set FE

orfen soul zaken simple teza soul qa soul ring of creation      my question is i want to change my main to a new caracter a healer that i have created he is 101 for now but lvling up fast

i want advice on what should i change to put on the healer the same gear change retri for a caster? i was offered a krishna caster+7 s

pve belt                                                                                      stage 0 300 attr 2sa for my retri should i take it? what should i do to make the best healer possible and currently i dont have any 

venir 12                                                                                    adena

and octa shirt 

thank you  i hopefully wait for ur responses

4 hours ago, AsapDeath said:

Hello a,ll i currently have a feoh 104 as main my gear is

bless r99 +8 retri 2sa 

r99 +6 robe set FE

orfen soul zaken simple teza soul qa soul ring of creation     

My question is i want to change my main to a new caracter a healer that i have created he is 101 for now but lvling up fast.
I want advice on what should i change to put on the healer the same gear change retri for a caster? i was offered a krishna caster+7 s pve belt stage 0 300 attr 2sa for my retri should i take it?                                                                                            
What should i do to make the best healer possible and currently i dont have any  venir 12  adena and octa shirt 

Thank you  i hopefully wait for ur responses

There you go, I fixed for you :)

1.Yes, you should take it with both hands...i doubt the offer is real.

2.you should focus to get a robe set...you need a pvp +10 set.

3.idk ppl still play with octavis shirts in 2019? you need a shirt from nc store....and venir is cheap, you make it in time, its not so important.

Edited by TheThrax