Information

Peterka

Where i can get some information about game - i mean this classic?

• What armors / weapon exist (or at least item database with description).
  • Info, how to get that items
  • quest informations - info about rewards...
  • all other thinks about game

I play l2 severals years ago, so something i remember, but now i don t know, where si game now and what it s possible to do...

Thx for any advice.

18 hours ago, HarryV said:

There is this wiki. You can get some info here, but be warned, its officially stated as inaccurate. (E.g. all the item drop/spoil chances)

thx a lot. At least give me information about weapons and armor that exists in game...

- Best way to make money in this game as is now, is to make one or a few bots to leave afk in Ruins of Agony with macros

- As for quests, theres a few quests until lvl 40 to give u mainly XP. After that, theres not much when it comes to quests. Theres  the Aden dungeon instance between 40-52 lvl  which can give u good items with a bit of luck. Do it daily, its quick (From NPC in Aden town swuare). And at 55+ get the quest from Klump in Aden warehouse. U could get lucky and get a decent scroll here :)

- The way this server is setup, most of the time zones marked as SOLO zones tend to have low xp but good adena/item dros. Zones marked as PARTY tend to have good EXP but low or no adena/drops. NOT always, but most of the time..

Theres some good adena drop zones between 60-70 and after that u can get star particles from farming in elemental zones with good xp. With star particles u can make some money. 

7 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

- Best way to make money in this game as is now, is to make one or a few bots to leave afk in Ruins of Agony with macros

- As for quests, theres a few quests until lvl 40 to give u mainly XP. After that, theres not much when it comes to quests. Theres  the Aden dungeon instance between 40-52 lvl  which can give u good items with a bit of luck. Do it daily, its quick (From NPC in Aden town swuare). And at 55+ get the quest from Klump in Aden warehouse. U could get lucky and get a decent scroll here :)

- The way this server is setup, most of the time zones marked as SOLO zones tend to have low xp but good adena/item dros. Zones marked as PARTY tend to have good EXP but low or no adena/drops. NOT always, but most of the time..

Theres some good adena drop zones between 60-70 and after that u can get star particles from farming in elemental zones with good xp. With star particles u can make some money. 

Thx for advice... i really appreciate this.  Is that bots legal? It s sad, there is not so much quests, as i like to do that. 

Is there a list of weapons and guns? What is max lvl? What is save enchant?

Well a lot of the bots in Ruins of Agony are not legal. But im talking about using the legal ingame auto hunting system. Set it to short range, pickup on, and go find a group of mobs in roa. Great adena farming.

L2 classic wiki is the closest thing u can find with info for here. Mostly accurate, except maybe rates are a bit worse here. So u can find a list of armors/weapons there.

Max lvl was 85 but they m9ght have raised it with latest update? Im not sure.

Save enchant is the usual +3 for weapons/armor/jewelry except up to +4 for full body armor.  Armor enchant rates get lower as u enchant above +4 so be careful..

Theres no soul/spiritshot grades. Ine grade for all, buy it at grocery store. Cheapest in Giran.

Yes sadly not many quests...

I use to play in another server. There was a NPC who can help u to get certain lvl if you pay, also you can get de class and subcalss without a quest. That's possible in this server? Bc i start to play yesterday, human lvl 10 now but it is very hard at the beginning, to get 10k adena takes forever.. 

If you do the quests in your starting zone, you will get free 15-day dual swords at level 10 from quest rewards, as well as free armor at level 20 from Captain Bathis in Gludio. This can be done in about an hour I believe. Once you hit 20, you will get a quest to go to the Ruins of Agony, where you will be able to make adena a little easier :)

On 05/11/2019 at 4:35 PM, NOCS said:

I use to play in another server. There was a NPC who can help u to get certain lvl if you pay, also you can get de class and subcalss without a quest. That's possible in this server? Bc i start to play yesterday, human lvl 10 now but it is very hard at the beginning, to get 10k adena takes forever.. 

Guys ur doing something wrong. With the newbie quests u can get to 20 lvl in 15 mins.u get free armor d grade, and 15 day dual weapons. 

When u hit 20 lvl, go to ruins of agony for adena until around 28 lvl. Then go to abandoned camp until 32. Theres also some side quests to do that either pop up in ur missions by themselves or u get them from Bathis or High priest Raymond in gludio.

Then its ant nest for a few levels and depending on gear ur all set for Cruma 3rd floor by around 35-40lvl. U can lvl up in cruma 2nd/3rd until around 55 lvl.

The daily quest that starts at 45 lvl in FoM is a quick way to get 7kk xp daily.

After that, gets harder :)