Juji i need your help on my ticket.

Leamak

I used a scroll clearlly marked saying item will not be lost. It still says it on the scroll today. Well the item went away on failure. I sent in a ticket for restoration . And was informed today(4 days later) that they will not be able to restore my item. This is an error on their teams part and they will not fix the issue. there is not even a post to protect other players from doing same thing.

Please check ticket #23447447 for more details.

@Juji

Moving on cant be an option in this situation. They need to held accountable for their mess ups as we are held accountable for ours.They do this then they will just be lazy as they are being right now and pull some worse crap down the road.The reasoning behind not restoration is they think they can make more money off the me the next time fate talismans come out.

• L2 Team
On 11/15/2019 at 7:44 PM, Leamak said:

I used a scroll clearlly marked saying item will not be lost. It still says it on the scroll today. Well the item went away on failure. I sent in a ticket for restoration . And was informed today(4 days later) that they will not be able to restore my item. This is an error on their teams part and they will not fix the issue. there is not even a post to protect other players from doing same thing.

Please check ticket #23447447 for more details.

@Juji

Thank you for reporting the issue. It is a known issue now and has been submitted to be fixed immediately. The localization on the item description is incorrect. I will follow up with you separately.