No wynn class in discussion?

Amatherasu

Apparently the wynn class matters so little that it has no part in the class section, it sucks what happens with this class, the former buff of warrior / wiz daban P.ata, and M.atac, (the 2 gave things of wizards and warrior obviously more of one than of another) but now they only give things of warrior or magician, reason why only the harmony crier is the only harmony that serves them. the class more weakened than ever.:/

my main class is wynn 101 and my dual is iss spectral 99
my iss with the same teams of Wynn (weapon also "retributer") causes a similar damage of the Wynn

actually the summoner is a class that was not updated correctly
a while ago he was a monster, today he is a poop

9 minutes ago, MonsterSA said:

my main class is wynn 101 and my dual is iss spectral 99
my iss with the same teams of Wynn (weapon also "retributer") causes a similar damage of the Wynn

actually the summoner is a class that was not updated correctly
a while ago he was a monster, today he is a poop

The sumonner class is still a monster ...

PvP => 1 vs 1 he can kill almost every classes without big troubles on same lvl, gear average. On mass PvP ... Yes this class sucks. 

PvE => They are one that have the bigest damages against RB's. Mass PvE they sucks.

So ... In mass PvP / PvE they sucks, but in solo .. They are monster. Why you want them to be good in all situations ?

Well that is debatable, the wynn EM has good aoe, since it has a aoe debuff, which adds a lot to the party. the other 2 wynn were not so lucky with that, not to mention that the wynn Arcana lord with the new harmony warrior, and the blessing of rudolph quietly arrives at the top of attack speed like the other wynn which leaves him a little useless, but when you wear only the warrior harmony, you can see the decrease in the caste, and the M.atac. But when he has the Crier harmony of the warcry really his power feels, I have almost the same M.atac as a feoh, with a lot of CD skill.

Well I hope you open your section in the wynn class section, and repair the buff of the markas + exile, do not know that pvp 1 vs 1 you talk xD the wynn vs feoh, tyrr, othel, yull, evis, healer , everyone has a disadvantage, I have only won easily to the saha seer those things are passed from weakened, you put the summons in self attack and when you jump they die of 2 hit if they do not kill you fast.

(P/D: google traslate) 

1 hour ago, Amatherasu said:

Well that is debatable, the wynn EM has good aoe, since it has a aoe debuff, which adds a lot to the party. the other 2 wynn were not so lucky with that, not to mention that the wynn Arcana lord with the new harmony warrior, and the blessing of rudolph quietly arrives at the top of attack speed like the other wynn which leaves him a little useless, but when you wear only the warrior harmony, you can see the decrease in the caste, and the M.atac. But when he has the Crier harmony of the warcry really his power feels, I have almost the same M.atac as a feoh, with a lot of CD skill.

Well I hope you open your section in the wynn class section, and repair the buff of the markas + exile, do not know that pvp 1 vs 1 you talk xD the wynn vs feoh, tyrr, othel, yull, evis, healer , everyone has a disadvantage, I have only won easily to the saha seer those things are passed from weakened, you put the summons in self attack and when you jump they die of 2 hit if they do not kill you fast.

(P/D: google traslate) 

This mean you don't know how to play your character in PvP. You should look at the hero sumonners, how they are playing in oly. 1 vs 1 sumonners are really strong. In end game content. Obviously if you don't have items for PvP ... 

And again, the marks debuff + exile working NOW as intended. It's not a bug, before was a bug.

the hero wynn is lvl 99 "kawai", and has no weapon or armor (maybe lend it to olys) is not because he can play his char, it is for the lvl, a wynn lvl 103 has no chance, against that lvl pj. I do not have pvp stuff, but if the wynn had them, it's not a pvp class, maybe the dark elf with the crucifix. But in olys you can not do anything against a iss that petrifies you and throws you 1 topaz and a "topaz" of the PVP layer.

3 hours ago, Amatherasu said:

Well that is debatable, the wynn EM has good aoe, since it has a aoe debuff, which adds a lot to the party.

I'm a wynn EM 103 and I'm not invited to any AOE party, I've even been ignored in party rooms by clanmates. Hard to blame people, this AOE skill is a joke at GC, AF and such.It is ok for kartia stages and similar weak mobs.

Edit: the debuff is nice, but no one cares when there's an ISS around.

Though I have to admit, I'm not invited into other 101+ party types either, no one wants wynns nowadays.

As for the main topic, yes, it also made me feel weird when I noticed there is no section for wynns on the forums. This is very telling!

Archived