PONY/MAGES OP/OTHER CLASSES CANT COMPETE HALF TIME

SweetYams

Juji Ponys Need Nerf Way To Op Got Ulimited range and ponys do crazy crit and dd ....And i swear the mdef is way off because mages do wayy to much dd ...You could have top gear and jewelry and mages still do crazy damage its like archers,daggers to weak for anything because always get 1 shotted by either pony or mage it never fails even with top gear.....Ponys Need a nerf and archers,daggers,tyrr etc need a boost ..Cant event compete half the time with pony or mage....  its crazy how everyone might aswell make a mage or pony because magic attack is way to go its seems because toons that are archers,daggers or anything sword wise like that dnt even got chance half the time

2 hours ago, SweetYams said:

Juji Ponys Need Nerf Way To Op Got Ulimited range and ponys do crazy crit and dd ....And i swear the mdef is way off because mages do wayy to much dd ...You could have top gear and jewelry and mages still do crazy damage its like archers,daggers to weak for anything because always get 1 shotted by either pony or mage it never fails even with top gear.....Ponys Need a nerf and archers,daggers,tyrr etc need a boost ..Cant event compete half the time with pony or mage....  its crazy how everyone might aswell make a mage or pony because magic attack is way to go its seems because toons that are archers,daggers or anything sword wise like that dnt even got chance half the time

This is quite normal, for what this classic is. Better reroll.

ive played l2 since the actual game was prelude ..and ever since then i have played and it's not normal for ponys to hit top geared toons for 15k damage from unlimited range..you could litteraly prob stand in gludio and send your pet to kill someone near giran and not have to move litteraly

There are plenty of reasons why our servers are like they are now , and I might be shortsighted on this , but my opinion is :

The thing is our classic ( NA version ) has different L2Store items , variety is different etc (and offcourse more expensive KR shop) some with different stats and skills , Stable enchants etc  THAN the real classic in Korea , where you are considered crap without a +10 set/jewels and +14 ++ weapon .

Current content was a massacre for meele players , especialy casuals . 

Farming with a meele cp is inneficient , a death or two a day might even leave you with less % after a day of farming . only way to progress is to farm with one or two characters in party while having buffers/dancers/singer outside of party ( bleeping insane game killer and a lot of Alt-tabing which makes me crazy ) 

Overall assessment : There is no better server IMO ofc , Personally I am waiting for better days to come , go forward and have fun with clanies .

And about the ponies , you can send hate messages to the game developers :D

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 12:24 PM, Jew said:

There are plenty of reasons why our servers are like they are now , and I might be shortsighted on this , but my opinion is :

The thing is our classic ( NA version ) has different L2Store items , variety is different etc (and offcourse more expensive KR shop) some with different stats and skills , Stable enchants etc  THAN the real classic in Korea , where you are considered crap without a +10 set/jewels and +14 ++ weapon .

Current content was a massacre for meele players , especialy casuals . 

Farming with a meele cp is inneficient , a death or two a day might even leave you with less % after a day of farming . only way to progress is to farm with one or two characters in party while having buffers/dancers/singer outside of party ( bleeping insane game killer and a lot of Alt-tabing which makes me crazy ) 

Overall assessment : There is no better server IMO ofc , Personally I am waiting for better days to come , go forward and have fun with clanies .

And about the ponies , you can send hate messages to the game developers :D

Now this is some creative criticism post, I like that.

sidenote: the future update make the things even worse, but that's been known for a while now.