Forums

People say "...get to 40 in a few hours..."

Sl4yer

I can get to 20 in less than 30 minutes, but I don't see a way to get 40 fast.  What am I missing?  Ants nest isn't social or agro anymore, Fettered sould and Grandis aren't aggro and social anymore.    Have been leveling on Alligator Island

I just don't see anything that gets me to 40 fast.  Please advise.

Thanks

If ur a mage with good gear u get to 20lvl in 15mins.

Then u go ruins of agony until aroung 27lvl.

Then abandoned camp and kill commanders until around 33.

Then some ant nest until 35.

Then cruma 3rd floor and hunt Portas.

If u have buffers and/or use sayha scrolls u reach 40 in two hours.

Then another 3hrs u can reach 50 in Cruma 3rd.

Now all this requires u to:

- be a mage

-have good gear (since no grade penalty)

-have buffers / rechargers.

-get the high grade starter pack and use sayha, xp rune and xp scrolls.

-find free spots

When ppl tell u that, they mean in these perfect conditions. If not then it can take few days.

Also this is the timeframe without xmas event server boost so now its even faster.

There are ppl in here who went 0-76 in 2-3 days...

Edited by Ingwaz

Thank you for that.  I found a person on my server yesterday with all buffers to 80, epic jewels, tops A grade Armor and +++++Wep.  He put it all on a L38 Destro and solo'd raids with me.  Went from 38 - 48 in about an hour.  I can see how it is done with maxed out gear and maxed out buffers.  So without those things, I grind my buffers up with a WL, so that when the WC, PP, EE are 76-80, then they can buff up a baby BD, SWS and Cat.  By then hopefully I have better gear to put on the future babies to get them up there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2019 at 4:37 PM, Reelthrill said:

Thank you for that.  I found a person on my server yesterday with all buffers to 80, epic jewels, tops A grade Armor and +++++Wep.  He put it all on a L38 Destro and solo'd raids with me.  Went from 38 - 48 in about an hour.  I can see how it is done with maxed out gear and maxed out buffers.  So without those things, I grind my buffers up with a WL, so that when the WC, PP, EE are 76-80, then they can buff up a baby BD, SWS and Cat.  By then hopefully I have better gear to put on the future babies to get them up there.

Amazing. Im out of words.

What is your star sign? This is exactly what was going through my head today.

But after a couple of days of messing with that many chars something clicked in my head.

I heard a voice that said;

"Having one of every character geared and leveled up is a fantasy that has no basis in logic."

so now im trying to focus on less and less boxes.