How to get Adena? (serious question)

When they changed Ruins Of Agony into an adena bot farmers paradise, rapid inflation followed.

NC simply just doesn't care. I feel like there is a teachable moment for other companies if they were to study this extremely mismanaged game.

Edited by Brothy

On 1/17/2020 at 5:01 PM, AsiNomasPo said:

Mats and crafting items have 0 value
mobs drop 20 - 50 -100 adena and i spend double in kill just 1

tell me, what is the secret. external Adena trader, buy l2 store items and try to sell, so fishing is the final solution?

The secret is to run a bunch of bot trains in the same area so you can amass adena. Meanwhile the legit players are screwed as their income has been cut significantly while having minimal effect on the bot parties. The adena sellers are going to love this patch.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

3 hours ago, JxMoney said:

a few months ago, i was crafting a lot of B grade and selling it.

A few months ago on giran I was actually still selling some B grade mats occasionally. Just before the patch I sold over 800 blue wolf (avadon wasn't moving at all and most doom wouldn't either) mats to the NPC because no one was buying them even at barely above NPC value. On TI I couldn't get those same mats to move for many months now at all regardless of the price so I dumped them too. TI's B grade crafting market died much MUUUUCH earlier than Girans. I don't know about the two small servers as I never bothered to play on them and from what I hear crafting has been nonexistent for +6 months.

Edited by Tool_of_Society