Frustration

Apamate

Hi everyone. (I use a translator)

Doing adena today has become somewhat complicatedIt would have to be so difficult?  What little I have obtained has been through ncoins, before there were drops and fall of adena, now we have nothing. This is gettinr really boring, although it doesn't bother me to invest some of my salary in this game, I already feel that it is a waste of time and real money.

How to be at the level of the game if it limits you to a credit card?

I think they should take more care of the entire community and stop benefiting a few. 

Just think a little, if you can have some benefits for a monthly fee of 10 Euros we would have more players.

• Thanks 2

If they open a server with guaranteed no L2Store, monthly subscription and auto-hunt disabled many people will play, but this is just not going to happen.

Such a server will be hard for the current player base that can't handle the game without boosts and items being handled by opening boxes.

• Like 1

On 23.02.2020 at 6:11 PM, mixa said:

If they open a server with guaranteed no L2Store, monthly subscription and auto-hunt disabled many people will play, but this is just not going to happen.

These people, like mixa, do not understand what they say about auto-hunt. I am sure that most of players, who didn't want auto-hunt, left classic servers in few months.

Auto hunting bot is a must for PVE these days. Wanna push buttons? Turn them off and hit as much as you can. If developers disable in-game macroses, I will use keypad ones. There is not a huge difference for me. But why the people should buy something if they just want, for example, drink tea looking at the monitor.

Japanese players pay subscription and buy loot boxes.  From this side, there is not so bad. This is good model, if all boosts usual user can get via game process for just a one year. For top tier and old players we always have many ways to spend money like enchanting, etc. While you are fully geared, you have a lot of time for communications with the newbies-oldies, clan activities, sieges, u will have fun doing some quests. Now, nobody is doing them cuz much more "interesting" is obtaining more exp than  your virtual opponent. It's a race from which folks getting bored quickly.