elemental bust in mystic muse

fena

Lol, if it were a bug a whole army of feohs would cry here in forum???

You will figure what to do to activate the skill...mine function like a charm.

Ps:how you thought, came to conclusion you need another tion to activate the skill??? Nothing logical here.....

2 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Lol, if it were a bug a whole army of feohs would cry here in forum???

You will figure what to do to activate the skill...mine function like a charm.

Ps:how you thought, came to conclusion you need another tion to activate the skill??? Nothing logical here.....

Seriously, if you're not gonna answer his question, just don't say anything... What's the point of coming here and suggesting that he's dumb and not even helping?? I don't get it...

3 hours ago, fena said:

it seems that elem.burst is always unavailable (gray). does that means that I will need to have a storm screamer next to me so that he casts updraft destructions to enable the skill?? Or skill bugged somehow?

Mystic  Muses have a skill equivalent for Updraft Destruction that's called Icicle Destruction. you'll be able to use Elemental Burst if you land Icicle destruction first.

5 hours ago, Jeune said:

Seriously, if you're not gonna answer his question, just don't say anything... What's the point of coming here and suggesting that he's dumb and not even helping?? I don't get it...

Mystic  Muses have a skill equivalent for Updraft Destruction that's called Icicle Destruction. you'll be able to use Elemental Burst if you land Icicle destruction first.

You should not answer him...let him discover his char...is the best way to learn L2 and you broke it.
And hey...I didnt said he dumb,stupid or whatever you want to suggest, its only in your head.

16 hours ago, TheThrax said:

That's quite patronizing if you ask me but ok.

7 hours ago, TheThrax said:

You should not answer him...let him discover his char...is the best way to learn L2 and you broke it.
And hey...I didnt said he dumb,stupid or whatever you want to suggest, its only in your head.

Pretty sure that answering his question is not gonna ruin the gameplay.