Merge Aftermath

Chewy

Okay you completed the merge and now you created yet another problem. Bots, Bots, Bots and more Bots, now you combined three servers worth of bots into one. We need the ban hammer to come down fast and hard. I hope this was your intent to gather all the bots in one server and exterminate them all. Just log in and see for yourself, check the Catacombs, Necropolis, Ruins of Agony, Elemental Zones and Cruma since it the only real place to farm proofs of blood. I am not talking about the macro groups; you can clearly tell who is using auto hunting feature as opposed to a bot program. You created this problem and it needs to be addressed ASAP or we are going to lose more and more people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its funny how this post has over 100 views and no replies or a +1 at least. You don't see the issue yet ? Give it a week or so more and you be flaming on the forums about the issue. I have had 4 different Bot groups trying to setup on top of me, like i said its not a macro group you can tell. 3 servers worth of bot groups are saturated into one and it will get uglier. WE NEED THE BAN HAMMER !!!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Chewy said:

Okay you completed the merge and now you created yet another problem. Bots, Bots, Bots and more Bots, now you combined three servers worth of bots into one. We need the ban hammer to come down fast and hard. I hope this was your intent to gather all the bots in one server and exterminate them all. Just log in and see for yourself, check the Catacombs, Necropolis, Ruins of Agony, Elemental Zones and Cruma since it the only real place to farm proofs of blood. I am not talking about the macro groups; you can clearly tell who is using auto hunting feature as opposed to a bot program. You created this problem and it needs to be addressed ASAP or we are going to lose more and more people.

+1

The truth is out there, login to see...

LOL GMs logging for anything but to stand around and act like the 10-15mins they handout buffs we should be thankful they bless us with their presence.

Edited by IDummy
  • Like 1