Noob questions

Hikizume

Hi, i just came back to the game and I have to admit that I could use some help/tips. I mainly played until interlude and a little but of GoD so basically i'm totally lost xD

1/ I have an archer and an Iss 101 level and I need rune stones to learn skills now   ? How to get them ? I see prices like 180kk each so basically atm for me it's like impossible to get ? Or did i miss a quest ?

2/  exalted quest : it's soooo long... to get the 40k and it's just the first one... is there some other area or am i stick in blazing swamp ? ?

3/ Well, any tips on stuff or quest i should focus on ? In order to get stuff /adena or is this just a lost cause ?

Thxs for Answers ?

1 hour ago, degamad said:

Welcome to L2.

Welcome back you mean ?

My mistake, i used to remember it as a MMORPG, didn't notices it evolved into a solo ark farming simulator. 

Still somehow entertaining but it's kinda hard to understand where it leads.

On 3/19/2020 at 12:04 PM, Djos said:

Welcome back you mean ?

My mistake, i used to remember it as a MMORPG, didn't notices it evolved into a solo ark farming simulator. 

Still somehow entertaining but it's kinda hard to understand where it leads.

You get on the hamster wheel and spin and spend money until you win the game.. then when you have won you try to get your wife and kids and job back..

then you die happy.

• Like 2

On 26/03/2020 at 8:30 PM, degamad said:

You get on the hamster wheel and spin and spend money until you win the game.. then when you have won you try to get your wife and kids and job back..

then you die happy.

that's the real Lineage ii Definition !! XDD <3