Yull mp bug or new feature

Yull 106 here, For a while i´ve been having some issues with the mp reg, sometimes I go to EV only with iss, and the iss heals and regens just fine, but the yull starts spending more mp than usual, I don´t see any problems for a while but then the mp regen on the yull starts to get less and less, same happens in Silent Valley, My pt is tank, iss, feoh and yull, and as I said before, the mp regen sometimes is fine and sometimes if goes down, this happends only with the yull, not with the feoh i use or the iss who constantly heals... I´ve tried changing to dual and back, remaking the pt and re loging, but sometimes nothing works, any yull who experiences the same thing?... I ask to yulls cause only with the yull i see this issue

Not having any special problem with yul mp reg. I have a 2-3 ppl party and if i have mp bug is for all of them and it gets solved if i re make the pt. Try not using Phoenix Arrow nor any skill consuming high amounts of mana (I think phoenix its the only one). As you might know mp is regenerated after every mob's dead, so you're probably killing a little bit slow.

2 hours ago, L2quote said:

If you have 4 or more members in your pt it will affect your mp regeneration.  You probably don't have enough damage to sustain the mp you use. 

I could understand this, if it happened always, but for a few hours the pt is fine and then suddenly the yull starts to loose mp

58 minutes ago, Maxximilian said:

Not having any special problem with yul mp reg. I have a 2-3 ppl party and if i have mp bug is for all of them and it gets solved if i re make the pt. Try not using Phoenix Arrow nor any skill consuming high amounts of mana (I think phoenix its the only one). As you might know mp is regenerated after every mob's dead, so you're probably killing a little bit slow.

Don´t use unnecesary skills like phoenix, and you could be right, except it doesnt always happen for a few hours the pt is fine and then suddenly the yull starts to loose mp

16 hours ago, lAeolos said:

Yull 106 here, For a while i´ve been having some issues with the mp reg, sometimes I go to EV only with iss, and the iss heals and regens just fine, but the yull starts spending more mp than usual, I don´t see any problems for a while but then the mp regen on the yull starts to get less and less, same happens in Silent Valley, My pt is tank, iss, feoh and yull, and as I said before, the mp regen sometimes is fine and sometimes if goes down, this happends only with the yull, not with the feoh i use or the iss who constantly heals... I´ve tried changing to dual and back, remaking the pt and re loging, but sometimes nothing works, any yull who experiences the same thing?... I ask to yulls cause only with the yull i see this issue

yea we had a archer in our pt and she kept losing mp too....even with healer mp buff and rebirth every 5-10 mins the archer would run out of mp

every1 else in pt stayed at full mp tho whole time, we tried reforming the pt for her and they logged out and back in and restarted their client and nothing helped

its definitely bugged mp regen for archers in ev…poor girl got kicked from pt and wasn't even her fault lol

just another fail bug from NCscam after their supposed server "fixes" and "unscheduled" maintenances

On 4/4/2020 at 1:54 PM, lAeolos said:

Don´t use unnecesary skills like phoenix, and you could be right, except it doesnt always happen for a few hours the pt is fine and then suddenly the yull starts to loose mp

It seems like a bug then, didn't happen anything similar to me tho. I'm a Sagittarius 107 if that helps.