LUK Stats

Sedated

Hello,

Can someone knowledgeable tell me where can you get LUK stats from.

So for now i found:

1. Exalted skill (Fate of the exalted) - LUK+3 (is this max value for this skill? or does this skill go further, lvl2/3...)

2. Dimensional bracelet lvl 6 - LUK+6. (is there a different bracelet that gives LUK other than this?)

3. Set+10 - LUK+1.

4. Dye's +5 each - LUK+15 total.

5. Hair Accesory - LUK+3.

6. Exalted Cloak - LUK+1 / Castle(Radiant/Darkness) cloak - LUK+2(+3 for cl) - is there any other cloak that gives more than LUK+1?

7. Venir talisman - LUK+1-+3 depending of level.

8. Insanity Talisman - LUK+2.

9. ruler ring/ring of seeker - LUK+2.

10. alien pot (+6), maphr +5 i believe.

11. Christmas Talisman + 2  (LUK+2)

12. Evolved Zodiac agathion  lvl 5 - LUK+1<----- have not seen this, is this correct? And are there other agathions that give luk+1?

13. Glorious brooch with emerald lvl 4 - LUK+1.

Please let me know if there's anything else i'm missing.

Rulers and Seeker give 2 each, so really you can get 4 from those.

Venir you won't be able to get more than +2

pve/pvp/ferious Cloak you augment with +1 luck for each slot so +2 luck total.

I'm not sure how many +2 Christmas Talis are kicking around, I've only ever seen the +1, although I know there are +2 ones, just rare.

Other than that I think you got everything. I know someone who enchants with around 80 luck, I'm sure he could go higher but sometimes its not worth the time/adena needed.

On 30/05/2018 at 4:31 AM, Sedated said:

12. Evolved Zodiac agathion  lvl 5 - LUK+1<----- have not seen this, is this correct? And are there other agathions that give luk+1?

13. Glorious brooch with emerald lvl 4 - LUK+1.

Stage 5 Agathion gives LUC +1 (link at the end of the page)

Glorious Brooch Rare (6-slot) itself gives all STATS +2 (including LUC), and with the augment that you wrote Basic Stat Increase when equipped Lv. 4+ Emerald gives LUC +1 (link at the end of the page)

Archived