Really Thx for PT bonus exp, please, keep it PERMANENTLY.

26 minutes ago, OldSchool- said:

I have to say really thanks finally you listened customers needs...

Please, keep it PERMANENTLY. Gameplay need it really.

Ty very much again for ur signal and care of customers.

Yes please, now I can keep my boxes in party instead :) 

listen, what's the sense to keep a box or keep a friend that will be more strong, more active, more equipped than a nub box ?!

Listen, in any situation you can make some way not conventional (like to keep a box in pt), but you have to THINK for the mass and the BENEFITS for all if are superior than this stupid ways that you mentioned.

IS MORE CHEAP KEEP A REAL CHAR (FRIENDS, RANDOMS) WITH YOU THAN A BOX NOT GEARED.

KEEP IN MIND AND AVOID YOUR FANTASY THEORYS.

36 minutes ago, OldSchool- said:

listen, what's the sense to keep a box or keep a friend that will be more strong, more active, more equipped than a nub box ?!

Listen, in any situation you can make some way not conventional (like to keep a box in pt), but you have to THINK for the mass and the BENEFITS for all if are superior than this stupid ways that you mentioned.

IS MORE CHEAP KEEP A REAL CHAR (FRIENDS, RANDOMS) WITH YOU THAN A BOX NOT GEARED.

KEEP IN MIND AND AVOID YOUR FANTASY THEORYS.

You're just a typical example of the bad l2 community..

If you wait for such an event to invite your friend to your party, then you most likely don't have any friends.. 

If you want to help your friend, you do that no matter what, you don't expect an event for "helping" your friends...

Don't be too happy because this is not permanent - so nothing really changed bro.  :)  We need to keep asking for permanent implementation.  And bring up the fact that it has been around for 15 years and last 2 years they took it away.  We're just asking for the Restoration of party bonus.

Edited by GhostintheShell