Where have all the raids gone?

I mean we went and did Freya on hard mode which was annoying cause it maxes out at 21 players killed in and 1 EAR and she is 106?107?  I remember raids use to drop multiple items if the white or yellow to most.

Also Core gone, Ant queen gone, Beleth gone, Lividior gone, Antharas gone, Spezion barred indefientialy.   I mean field raids are almost too hard with there shield barriers 600 hits in 15 seconds who thought that was even realistic? lol

I not asking like the old Antharas raids where you couldn't even carry all the drops on one person but 1 EAR from an epic raid boss come on NCsoft.  Raids need to be revamped, nothing drops from mobs anymore, hardly any quests, and how the hell do you farm enough ether to craft R110 even if you wanted to lol

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I mean we went and did Freya on hard mode which was annoying cause it maxes out at 21 players killed in and 1 EAR and she is 106?107?  I remember raids use to drop multiple items if the white or yellow to most.

Also Core gone, Ant queen gone, Beleth gone, Lividior gone, Antharas gone, Spezion barred indefientialy.   I mean field raids are almost too hard with there shield barriers 600 hits in 15 seconds who thought that was even realistic? lol

I not asking like the old Antharas raids where you couldn't even carry all the drops on one person but 1 EAR from an epic raid boss come on NCsoft.  Raids need to be revamped, nothing drops from mobs anymore, hardly any quests, and how the hell do you farm enough ether to craft R110 even if you wanted to lol

Look at the good side. At least you don't have to be worries about someone camping the raids with the good drops 24/7.